BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I'm in love with this stuff! I have super dry skin, but also get those pesky zits. I love that it's at night too because I'm lazy, and not a morning person. When I get up in the morning the last thing on my mind is getting ready. It also isn't greasy and super moisturizing. It's pretty expensive, but totally worth the splurge!
Leila W.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always raved over Sunday Riley and their incredible products. Luna Sleeping Night Oil being one of them! I IMMEDIATELY noticed a difference in my skin. It smooths out my complexion. By morning, my skin looked completely revitalized, plump, and radiant. Applying Sunday Riley's Luna Sleeping Night Oil has become my favorite part of my beauty skincare routine. The only kicker with this is the PRICE TAG, but it's well worth the money for gorgeous skin!
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I'm on my second bottle of this oil! I love putting it on before bed and waking up to fresh and glowing skin. It is on the pricey side but you only need a few drops each night. This has made my fine lines on my forehead diminish and my pores are barely visible. I have normal/dry skin and have no complaints about this product.
Jelly Y.
I wanted to love this product because I saw great reviews but it just irritated my skin and I would wake up with little bumps. I also didn't love the way it smelled.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
I gave 4 stars because personally this is too oily feeling for me. Yes, I knew it was oily when I bought it. But aside from that, I still use it. This stuff is amazing. My face looks so much better when I use it. I also use Good Genes with it. This pair really is so amazing together. It burns a little if you get it near your eyes but it is so worth it. My skin looks and feels so bright, my acne has gone away, and my pores look so much smaller.
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie , TX
I used the samples size from selhora and fell in love with it! I have oily skin and it didn't break me out. My skin felt smooth after each used and left it over night
Heather C.
Redondo beach
I can not say enough about this brand. I literally tried so many other products for my uneven tone, texture, adult acne, lines and wrinkles. I tried endless brands and peels and pads and facials and this beats them all. I was skeptical at first because I dried out the first two nights but I kept on with it hoping it would work and within two weeks I noticed my skin was more even. My mid thirties wrinkles were reduced my acne cleared up and my brown spots started to fade. I added Good Genes and tidal to the mix and my skin has transformed!!! I rave to everyone about this. I get so many compliments on my skin! I wish this thing had 10 stars. Have been using for 2 years now. Worth the price.
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Omg I love this oil. I received my tiny little bottle as a 100 point reward from Sephora. I don't use it daily... maybe once a week because it's a tiny bottle and the full size is very expensive. But when I do use this at night my skin is AMAZING the next day. This oil smells funny; my boyfriend hates it... but I actually like the smell. This makes my skin brighter, more alive/awake and so so so so super super soft! I will eventually break down and buy the full size. Waiting to get some Sephora gift cards for my birthday.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Luna used in conjunction with Good Genes also by Sunday Riley has absolutely changed my skin, I can use them and literally the next morning wake up looking better. I enjoy rubbing it in and having it be blue, find the scent refreshing.  It was my first experience with a vitamin A retinol/retinoid product and I think it was a great one to start with.  I put it on my friends when we go on roadtrips and they can't believe the results.
Gracey K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This + Good Genes is a game changer! Overnight this stuff works wonders! I wake up with smooth radiant skin! I have acne scarring and this combo has significantly reduced the visibility!
Jamie B.