BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This has been amazing for my skin. I didn't think it was really working at first but still kept on using it. I am now after a full month noticing a dramatic change. I have noticed my dark spots are greatly reduced. Like the ones left over from clusters of break outs. This being an oil doesn't make me break out and sinks right into my skin. I notice my four head lines are not as visible. My skin is bright and really healthy looking. I have been using this with the good genes and the drunk elephant glycolic night serum on and off switched. I am not changing this routine ever :)
Morgan N.
Holy Crap! This stuff is amazing! I received this a while back in a subscription box & feel in love with it! It does have a high price point but, if you have damaged skin, you will love this. My mom, who had brain surgery, and major face ticks from it absolutely LOVES it. She'll be getting some for Christmas because it helps SO much.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
If you want perfect skin the long road starts here. I am already involved with my skin but I feel like for a novice this the perfect product to begin the satisfying but difficult practice of consistency with. The oil is fun to apply and the blue color soothes me for some reason. Anyone who uses this knows what will happen to you skin, it will even out, spots will fade, and the overall appearance of pores will diminish (we all know by know you can't shrink them)

Gina A.
For those who want to add retinol to their night routine, the Sunday Riley Luna night oil is a great choice. It does not dry out skin too much like other retinol products. It can seeps into the skin well and does its magic! Would recommend investing in this, but be aware that it is pricey. Try the sample first if you can get your hands on it!
Krista P.
This product is pricey, BUT! For someone who cares about skincare, how their skin is living, how healthy it is, this product is a must. It's extremely hydrating, it works crows-feet, it helps with wrinkles, and it smells good! It's a thicker oil and it is strictly meant to be used at night (hence luna sleeping), after cleansing, but prior to moisturizing the face. This product is good for all skin types, and honestly will help any person's skin routine so much, that the price is almost invisible (almost)
Caitlin C.
I had heard a lot of buzz about Sunday Riley, but more specifically the Luna Sleeping oil. I love the packaging, as well as the scent of the product. I used it every night for 6 months and although I enjoyed using the product, I don't think it was really effective for me. I didn't really notice any changes in the appearance/texture of my skin. However, it didn't make my skin look any worse so I have no problem still using it since I love how it feels on my skin.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
A bit pricey but oh so worth it. You instantly notice the plumpness in your skin the morning after using the oil. The smell is a little different. It I can work through it. I have been using the oils for about three weeks now and I can see a difference in fine lines, texture and any dryness has left. It is such a great product that I now I have my husband using it.!
Tara b.
Norwich, CT
I received a 5 day sample of this from Sephora. I can't believe how amazing my skin looks and feels! Absorbs right into my skin, smells fabulous and my skin has never looked better.
My husband commented on how fresh and glowy my skin looks and he never comments on my skin!
Can't wait to buy the full size next time I'm at Sephora!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I quite like this, I use it at night and it provides me with nice moisture and I do believe it's helping to plump my dehydration lines and smooth skin tone, in conjunction with Good Genes.

Only giving 3 stars due to high price tag; I will be trying out some more affordable skin care when this runs out. However, I will say, I bought this bottle in November of last year and am only now (end of June) hitting the halfway point- so, one bottle could absolutely last a year.
Jordana V.
So expensive but worth every penny. Some people hate the smell I adore it. It's earthy and natural as the product. It's a huge bottle and you just need about 4 drops to do your entire face.
This makes a change on your skin without drying it. Your hyperpigmentation will vanish almost completely If you use this oil regularly.
Jamie B.