BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
Love this oil. I've been using this product for about a month, at least 4 times a week. It perfects the skin, reduces lines and pores. I'm in my 30s and starting to see some fine lines and have large pores but this product has changed my skin for the better! You literally wake up the next morning with glowing perfected skin. I highly recommend this product for problematic and aging skin.
Dayanna G.
Roma, TX
I swear by this. Already reviewed it on my YouTube a few times, leaves my face looking super luminous without any makeup!!!! Effective, and you wake up with your face hydrated & moisturized.
Brittany H.
I use this every other night and my skin seems to really be enjoying this oil. I have notice my skin has felt softer and my pores have looked smaller over all. It did not happen over night but a more gradual adjustment as not to irritate my skin. I only wish this was cheaper :/ as it is a luxury product but I found it does last me a long time as a little goes a long way.
Oanh N.
Santa Ana, CA
Initially my skin looked smooth and brighter but I eventually broke out with pimples and milia - the worst I had experienced since a teen. It definitely works for a lot of people but did not work for me
Michelle C.
Wallingford, CT
You will notice results immediately. Glowy, radiant, plump skin.  The blue color is fun and the scent is light, but amazing. A little gets a long way.
Jessica P.
Goldsboro, NC
I've been using this product for only about a week now, but I find myself to be satisfied with it to start. It's a product I've heard a lot about but was put off by the price. It's pricey. But, I thought of it's worth it, there only one way to find out. The first thing i noticed was the cool blue color. It goes away once you rub it in, but the smell is really off putting, almost like old coffee?? But the immediate thing I noticed was how soft my skin felt. Looking forward to the 4 week mark to see the results.
Joelle K.
THIS IS MY RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT! I seriously cannot sleep at night until I have this serum on my face. I have redness on my lower cheeks and around my nose and this nightly serum always leaves my face flawless by morning thanks to the Blue Tansy oil. Many people believe it has retinol which can irritate your skin. That's only half true. This product has something called "Trans-retinoic Acid Ester" which supports healthy skin without the irritation. Great for aging! I'm 25 and will never go a night without it.
Jill B.
Berkeley, CA
Amazing face oil! I used this with good genes during the day and luna at night. It's worth the hefty price tag. It worked wonders for my dry skin, I've repurchased once and will continue to repurchase
Makenna F.
Norwalk, OH
Such a refreshing and cleansing night oil. I just put a couple of drops on my face and rub it in before I go to sleep, and I'm good to go and I wake up with soft skin that feelshe refreshed.
Michelle L.
I bought the squad goals value set at Sephora where it included Luna,
Good Genes, Tidal and Ceramic Slip Cleanser. The scents were all a bit
strong but as I continued to use this system, my texture became a lot
smoother on my face and my acne spots/acne was clearing up. I wish it
wasn't so expensive but it is definitely worth every penny. It is strongly scented and will leave a blue film if not rubbed into your skin. I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately. Quality ingredients, higher the price.
Jamie B.