BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Makenna F.
Norwalk, OH
Such a refreshing and cleansing night oil. I just put a couple of drops on my face and rub it in before I go to sleep, and I'm good to go and I wake up with soft skin that feelshe refreshed.
Alyssa G.
Lake Jackson
I really enjoy this oil. I Originally got it from Sephora as a set with Sunday Riley Good Genes and it will forever hold a place in my heart as one of the first skin care products I really fell for. It began my love affair with oils which has grown tremendously since. Luna works great to balance out skin tone with regular use, if you are cool with Retinol. Love it!
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Best facial oil I've used! It comes out blue which may seem odd at first, but once you rub it in, it'll be clear. It doesn't smell nice, WHICH IS A GOOD THING. Many companies add fragrance to their products for marketing purposes, but it usually irritates the skin. My dark spots dramatically went away using this product after a week and then slowly faded after that. Highly recommend as long as you use a sunscreen the next day!
Heather H.
Killen, AL
I love this night oil, it does work better in conjunction with good genes in my opinion though. It really makes my skin behave and clear up. It truly has an endless list of good qualities that it does for my face. The price hurts but a bottle will last you a good while.
Maggie G.
Decatur, TN
At first I wasn't a huge fan of this oil, but after using it for around a month I noticed my skin look so much better! I have oily skin, and I began to notice that my face was less oily during the day because it stayed hydrated thanks to this oil!

I took one star off because the oil will stain your nails. It rubs into your face, but my nails stay blue now!
Patricia M.
I loved the way it felt and what it did to my skin the first few weeks but after the 3rd week my skin didn't feel or look any different. Kinda pricy for it not being as effective as I wanted it to be
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park , MI
I have just begun to use this product. I must say I need to get used to the feel of sleeping oils because I generally only use a moisturizer, eye cream, and lip products at night. I started with a sample from Sephora and I really like it so far. The oil changes from blue to clear as you rub it in your skin. It's a light-medium weight oil but it still feels nice to sleep with it on your face. My skin looks brighter and healthier after using it for a week. Full results come after a month of use.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Sunday Riley Luna has been a dream. All you need is a couple of drops after you cleanse your face at night. I pat it in with my clean, dry hands all over my face. It does leave a slight blue cast at first, but the oil soaks in so quickly. My acne scars have faded, my skin is more supple and it is very moisturized too! Would buy again and recommend to everyone!
Kat K.
linden, NJ
Hate it. Smells horrible, has a green color, and clogged the crap out of my pores with one application. I had blackheads everywhere. It’s too much for someone with problematic skin so I would not suggest it to ppl with oily skin or acne prone skin. It will clog your pores. And it’s also really expensive. The large bottle was about $80 if not more. I bought the trial size small bottle for $20 in high hopes it would be a nice addition to my night routine and I couldn’t be more disappointed.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Anyone who has a problem with pores or who wants something anti aging with retinol, then I highly recommend! If you are using this for pore reasons then you will get immediate results in the morning. I have only taken numerous samples from sephora but I am so ready to spend my money on this oil. It is a bit pricey ($105) but certainly worth the splurge.
Jamie B.