BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
I received a sample size of this with a Sephora purchase and was so excited to try it. I had heard of it before but wanted to try it before I paid $100+ for it. After the first week, I was hooked. My skin was more hydrated, vibrant, and softer each morning as I woke up. I noticed my makeup applying better because my skin texture has improved too. I bought it after my sample ran out!
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This is an amazing night oil that applies very evenly and comes with an easy to you dropper in its slick packaging. It's very gentle on your skin and leaves a little oily residue but it mostly is absorbed into your skin. It takes a few drops to cover your face and then I massage it in for perfect results. I wake up in the morning to find my skin soft and plump. It feels amazing and gets better with continued use.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Anush K.
Glendale, CA
Love the results of this oil. However, I'm not quite fond of the scent but then again I use it at night so when I wake up i just wash my face immediately. I love to use this at night after I have clean skin
Kimberly E.
Long Is City, NY
I honestly really love this oil! I thought oil was bad for my skin since I have naturally oily skin, however I've seen videos and blog posts were oils for oily skin is actually a good thing, plus I've heard nothing but great things about the Luna Oil so I thought why not give it a go! And I am glad I did cause it is amazing. However, one less star because it is hella expensive! LOL
Megan D.
Amazing product. The oil is blue which is super cool. It has retinol and blue tansy which is amazing for anti-aging and calming redness. Very effective. It's expensive but I am definitely going to buy again!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This night oil is amazing. It isn't heavy so it won't clog pores. It soaks right in and makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated with a glow. The packaging is gorgeous, of course.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Log onto sephora right now and order this oil. It's a bit heavy, but it's a sleeping oil. The smell if off which is expected with skincare items. This oil was like magic! My pores shrunk, my oil was almost non existent, my skin evened and looked healthy and plump. All this in a week. It's pricey but worth every penny. It will last forever. Four drops did my whole face. Buy. This. Now.
Tara D.
Blauvelt, NY
Used a whole bottle and repurchased. However, my dermatologist recommended I stopped using (any sort of oil) because of my acne. If you do not have acne prone skin, I think this is a product worth the money.
Jonna B.
Las Vegas, NV
Again, I have only been using this product for a few weeks. I have been having slight irritations/breakouts this week but I’m not sure the product is the cause. Th first night I used this product my skin felt and looked amazing in the morning! I really feel like I can see my skins texture improving already! This brand is VERY expensive but if it does what it claims to do, it will be worth every penny. I’m still in the process of figuring out a good routine for my skin, but I will definitely continue to use in the future.
Jamie B.