BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ashirleygirl A.
This is a staple in my skin care . This is part of my SR skincare routine . I purchased at Sephora . It very pricey but you have to invest in your skin . Love the skin your in . The box is nice has a built in cushion. Only need a few drops. It's goes on blue ( yes dye) you rub it in until it's clear and the next day your skin will glow !!! I'm using the GG and tidal as well
Lacie M.
I'm a true believer in Sunday Riley skin care and this is a great way to add a retinal to your routine. Helps reduce the appearance of your pores, lines, and any sun damage to your skin. I like to rotate between this and Juno every other night switching. It's such a great product and also perfect with good genes as well.
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I'm very happy with this product! I have sensitive/dry skin, and this was my first attempt at using such a powerful night-time product, so I was nervous. But, so far, so good! I've been using it nightly for about 3 weeks and my skin's texture is much more even and much less blotchy. It's helped with some pink and red acne scarring I had, too. I do need to put on moisturizer after I use it to make sure I don't get too dry, but that's normal for me. No breakouts, no irritation. I've even stopped wearing foundation-- just rely on concealer to cover up redness around my nose and under the eyes!
Karina F.
Excellent product. I have oily skin, and this did not leave my face oily, and my skin was able to absorb the product. My mom is also a huge fan, we will be purchasing this product again.
Cheylea Y.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
This is my holly grail night time oil! I have dry skin with some sun damage on my forehead, this has lightened them so much. I highly recommend trying this oil, I can't live without it!
Danielle D.
I was hesitant to put this on my face since I have an oily t-zone. I am soo glad that I did!

I got a sample of this before I purchased the full size. This has helped my fine lines more than any other product I have tried! I had noticeable fine lines on my forehead, because I'm getting older, and this made them disappear!

The smell takes some getting used to, but I love that Sunday Riley puts ingredients in her products that are meant to do no harm to the skin.

I use this after I cleanse, and I do have to rub it in a while. I used a few drops, not the whole dropper. I go to bed looking like a grease ball, but my skin is softer, fine lines are diminished over time, and it is a nice little treat for me once or twice a week.
Nicole E.
New Albany, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this night time oil. I have hormonal acne prone skin and this does not break me out. It helps to calm and heal the skin while moisturizing. Highly recommend!
Kristen m.
I just started using this every other night. I switch it between the Sunday Riley Good Genes serum. This is great! It goes on with a blue tint and has a strong fragrance. I don't particularly care for the fragrance being that it lingers for awhile. I do however love the way my skin looks in the morning. It is smooth, hydrated and bright. Sunday Riley has quickly become my favorite skincare brand. Everything I've tried has turned out to be a winner. I would absolutely recommend this. Their products are very pricey but I think it is worth the splurge.
Lindsay R.
This is seriously good stuff. I noticed a few fine lines forming around my forehead, and immediately went in search of a retinol treatment that wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin. Luna has never stung or made me red. It is fairly quick-absorbing for an oil, and smells nice. My skin looks great - firmer, brighter, tightened pores, and lines are less visible. It's expensive, there's no doubt, but I only have to use 2 a drops night for my entire face. I've had it for 6 months and am not even halfway through with it. I would say, try the trial size first.
Amanda S.
Upland, CA
First let me say I got a sample of this because of all the hype surrounding this particular product. I wanted to be sure that I liked it before committing to the price tag of a full size.

I am so glad I did because this product made my face look horrible. I used this twice and ended up with peeling and acne. It's been over a week and I am still dealing with the aftermath of this product.

I am disappointed but glad I did not pay for a big bottle of this.

A note to those who want to purchase it: it has a vegetal smell that isn't entirely pleasant and if you don't rub the oil in extremely well it could stain your pillowcases blue.
Jamie B.