BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Daniella M.
Columbus
I tried this on a night I was having particularly dry skin. And honestly the next morning, I've never felt my skin that soft! All my dry skin peeling went away and it was like I had new skin. The smell of it however is a little hard to get used to at first. It kind of smells like an old person, but after you get over it, it's totally fine. It does leave a little blue stain on my pillow case if I go straight to bed without letting it absorb first, but usually it absorbs quickly. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is having a hard time with their skin for sure.
Shelby T.
Stop wasting your time and money on other night time products and go  buy this one. You will see results almost immediately, you wake feeling refreshed, looking rested and younger than the day before. This was my first time using an oil and I will never go back, don't let the word oil intimidate you, your local Sephora will give you a small sample for free and it won't be long until you're buying the full size product. FYI the dark bottle maintains the structure of the formula because it needs to be stored in a dark place so if you get a sample from Sephora keep that in mind.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
My boyfriend bought this for himself, but I been sneaking a few drops for myself every now and then. Shhh. He's been trying to work on his skincare routine since he's been breaking out pretty bad again. I suggested he added a beauty oil to his routine and we heard a lot of good things about Sunday Riley. I have normal to dry skin, he has combo skin, but the product has work wonderfully for the both of us! I noticed his face has gotten a lot less red, and I just feel more much more hydrated.
Alex L.
Seattle, WA
Luna is a beautiful luxurious feeling nighttime facial oil. It has a different derivative of retinol in it than most retinol products. It is less irritating than other retinols I have tried. It has azulene in it, so it has a beautiful blue color to it and is calming on the skin. I like this oil because this is the only way for me to incorporate a retinol in my skincare regime, as other retinol are to irritating. My skin feels soft and plump when I wake up After using Luna. With continued use I have had the clearest skin of my life. Luna is definitely worth the price to me and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in being an anti aging skincare regime.
Jessica D.
Kansas City , MO
THIS STUFF CHANGED MY SKIN! My skin is acne prone and full of scarring. This product overall just made my skin look so much better. It is HEFTY in price but worth it
Simina S.
new york
I couldn't get over the texture, the oil doesn't really sink in and felt like it was getting all over my pillow. Other than that, I thought it was a nice oil, but I didn't use it long enough to really see any results.
Stacy P.
really enjoy this product. you can tell it's a luxury item. i found my skin to be clearer after using it for one night. however, due to the high price i probably will not repurchase soon.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I wish I could say this was a holy grail product like many people do. But that's not my case. I found out that it would give me red spots in the morning if I use it more than two nights in a row. I found out that I could use it every other night without problem and it leaves my skin soft but that's it. For me it wasn't a miracle product I prefer Josie Maran argan oil if you ask me
Monika H.
Los Angeles, CA
I had heard great things about this product, but was worried that it would be an issue with my sensitive skin. I started with trying a sample and could immediately see results. I have sensitive skin and eczema, but have not had any issues with the product. In fact, I've convinced my friends and family to try the luna oil as well. I use it at night after my other moisturizers and find my skin feeling plumper in the morning. The blue color rubs out once you place it on your skin, and the smell isn't amazing, but isn't bad either. It's definitely worth the price.
Lacie M.
I'm a true believer in Sunday Riley skin care and this is a great way to add a retinal to your routine. Helps reduce the appearance of your pores, lines, and any sun damage to your skin. I like to rotate between this and Juno every other night switching. It's such a great product and also perfect with good genes as well.
Jamie B.