BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
Love love love this beauty oil! I don't have many issues with my skin but it really has made it more youthful, bright and balanced! It also is a form of retinol that I can tolerate!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
This is a pricey but very effective oil.  I love Sunday Riley products and I will repurchase this item. A little goes a long way so it will lays a long time with regular use. I loved it!
SheilBea B.
Okay, I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I have a love/hate relationship with it. LOVE the product ...the price, not so much. The full size of this product is $105. That being said, I am shocked at how long the sample is lasting me. I expected to get 2 uses, but I've used this for about a week before bed and still going strong. I've already noticed a difference in how hydrated and clear my skin is. The scent is a little odd but I don't mind it. If you are someone who doesn't mind splurging on great skincare products, then I say go for it! This is great beauty oil!
Maria M.
I was very excited to try this oil but after 3 nights my skin broke out into little tiny bumps-I had to stop using it. It did not meet my expectations, especially for the very high price tag.
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
I have oily skin and after a couple of days, I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. The results made me very happy. Due to cost of product, would recommend using every other day. Unfortunately, the smell is terrible. My husband actually requested that I not use it anymore because it stunk up the room so bad. I'm trying to find an alternative because if I have to choose between an oil and the husband, husband wins.
Ellen T.
Sacramento, CA
This was definitely one of the most interesting products I've tried. I heard great things about it and decided to give it it a try. However, I really couldn't get over the smell. It was quite overpowering and did not seem to go away. On top of that, it leaves the skin with a blueish tint that was strange as well. I haven't used it long enough to tell if there is a difference in my skin but the smell is just too much for me!
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
As much as I enjoyed this product, I wish that I had the courage to spend money on the full size. I think that after a week of using this oil continuously, I saw a noticeable difference in my skin's texture, but I would've liked to try it out for a longer period of time. It has a really nice consistency, and absorbs fairly quickly into the skin. I waited several minutes for it to be fully absorbed since I wanted to minimize the chance of it transferring over to onto my clothes and pillowcase. I actually enjoyed the scent, though it might have a stronger smell that others aren't used to.
Judy B.
Kettle Falls, WA
Sunday Riley Good Genes is my favorite skincare product and paired with the Luna Oil it is even better. These products are spendy but worth it. Luna makes ur skin just glow.
Daniella M.
Columbus
I tried this on a night I was having particularly dry skin. And honestly the next morning, I've never felt my skin that soft! All my dry skin peeling went away and it was like I had new skin. The smell of it however is a little hard to get used to at first. It kind of smells like an old person, but after you get over it, it's totally fine. It does leave a little blue stain on my pillow case if I go straight to bed without letting it absorb first, but usually it absorbs quickly. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is having a hard time with their skin for sure.
Shelby T.
Stop wasting your time and money on other night time products and go  buy this one. You will see results almost immediately, you wake feeling refreshed, looking rested and younger than the day before. This was my first time using an oil and I will never go back, don't let the word oil intimidate you, your local Sephora will give you a small sample for free and it won't be long until you're buying the full size product. FYI the dark bottle maintains the structure of the formula because it needs to be stored in a dark place so if you get a sample from Sephora keep that in mind.
Jamie B.