BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kendra A.
Colon, MI
This product is LIFE CHANGING. The texture of my skin changed after the first use. I've never in my life had smooth skin, ever. Even after exfoliating there were still dry patches. My skin never felt as good as I knew it could, until I tried this. My skin feels perfect now. I cannot stress what a huge deal this is. All the skin care I use throughout the rest of the works better because of this product. The significant wrinkles in my forehead are getting smaller after a month, I'm an extremely animated person and wrinkles come with the territory. I'm hoping this product will help me forgo botox a while longer, IT IS THAT GOOD!!!
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I LOVE this oil. It is very gentle on my skin and helps my tired and dry skin revitalize over night. I honestly received a sample size and will definitely purchase it! Great buy
Ashley T.
LIFE CHANGING. you wake up a whole new person when you pair this up with the moisturizer. It's super pricey depending on which size you get but it is SO worth it. I would buy this over and over again.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
This oil comes out blue and smells a bit like tea. Sinks in slowly so give yourself a little time before bed to let it sink in so you don't get too much on your pillowcase. This is truly an awesome oil though. A deluxe sample has lasted me for 6 months and now I have to repurchase full size. I have combination skin with acne scars and hyperpigmentation I'm working on reducing. This oil calms any redness in my face and fully hydrates so makeuo goes on smoothly in the morning. I absolutely love it.
Magan M.
Clarksville
This product seems to work good however I do not like the blue dye they put in there it's not necessary. And I think I'm going to try the Jordan Samuel when mine runs out.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
Another review I have to write about Sunday Riley! This stuff is amazing! It is a retinoid but a pretty amazing one. Naturally this will fight the signs of aging, improve the skins texture and plump up the skin! It also has lactic acid in it which helps to plump the skin and exfoliate the top layer! Using this consistent for the 30-60 (CELL TURNOVER) days will definitely have you in awe of your skin! This is another Sunday Riley product I can't live without!
Ål€×î$ H.
Sunday Riley is one of those high end brands that are WORTH that coin honey! This oil is so hydrating! I put it on at night and wake up with my face feeling so amazingly soft
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I was very skeptical about this product. I have oily combination skin, so the thought of putting an oil on my face scared me. However, after reading the ingredient list, I was very intrigued. An oil with a retinoid? Yes, please. My face is so soft in the morning and my skin just drinks it up. There is an essential oil type smell, which I believe is the tansy but I find it very calming. It's pricey but I will continue purchasing it due to the results. The bottle lasts forever.
Larisa D.
Madison, WI
My favorite retinol oil out there - it helps to improve appearance of the fine lines, minimizes any acne/pimple spots, smoothes skin, and helps to preserve that youthful glow!
Alyssa H.
Worth every penny after using it 2 weeks I started to see results. My skin is softer, brighter and dark spots are starting to fade.

The smell can be a little strong but I am willing to deal with it.
Jamie B.