BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Caitlyn D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love love love this product. This oil, in conjunction with other Sunday Riley products has helped to transform my skin. The amount of texture and breakouts on my face has decreased so much. It has also decreased expression lines that I have started to notice. I use this at night under good genes and wake up with glowing skin. I can leave my house without makeup now and that was a huge feat. I hope I am never without this product.
Heather S.
Baltimore, MD
Hands down, my favorite skincare product I've ever used. I've been using the Luna oil for over 6 months now and am so impressed with the change in my skin!

I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness, irritation, and breakouts. Retinoids typically cause major dryness and peeling with my skin, but not with the Luna oil! My skin is brighter, with a more even tone and texture, and my breakouts are far and few between! When I do break out, I find that the inflammation clears much clearer than it used to. I even had to change to a lighter foundation shade because of how much clearer my skin became!
Ruby B.
Bronx , NY
Holy grail status. I actually like the smell and the color of it. Obviously it's a miracle worker, I can attest to that, but this bottle will last forever which makes me feel less bad about it's price point. I've been through 3 bottles of good genes and I still have over half a bottle of Luna oil left, and I don't see me finishing it anytime soon. I don't use it every night, but on nights that I do, you can really notice a difference in your skin the next day. It just feels more youthful, smooth and healthy. I'll sometimes use a drop or two in my foundation as well for the skin benefits. Love this stuff
Melissa T.
Hialeah, FL
This oil is simply incredible, because of the price I've tried switching it up & using another cheaper remedy but this is simply Amazing. When I apply it it isn't really oily, the next day my skin looks so hydrated and healthy.
Sara K.
Just got some of this from Sephora. Lots of hype. Beautiful packaging. A scent that makes me think of black licorice. Not really my favorite part . Feels wonderful when you apply it . Does cause a few break outs within the first week but if you keep using it your skin will adjust and it is worth it.
But the best part is the next morning. Skin feels beautiful and after morning routine texture of your skin is perfect for application of makeup.
Johanna C.
I purchased this product for my dark spots and I had really high expectations for this product because of the reviews and the high cost. But it didn't really work for me.
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
'm very happy with this product! I have sensitive/dry skin, and this was my first attempt at using such a powerful night-time product, so I was nervous. But, so far, so good! I've been using it nightly for about 3 weeks and my skin's texture is much more even and much less blotchy. It's helped with some pink and red acne scarring I had, too. I do need to put on moisturizer after I use it to make sure I don't get too dry, but that's normal for me. No breakouts, no irritation. I've even stopped wearing foundation-- just rely on concealer to cover up redness around my nose and under the eyes!
Victoria P.
Best night oil product that I've ever used. It's on the pricey side of face products but well worth the money. I've tried many high end Estée Lauder, Shiseido, Clinique, and origins products which are nothing in comparison. You can clearly see a difference in the skin texture, elasticity and improvement in fine lines and hyper pigmented lesions. If you have any acne it helps to accelerate the healing process and provides antibacterial properties to sooth red swollen pimples. I'm eager to try their new products but if it's anything like the night oil I'm sure I will not be disappointed.
Toni J.
I have always wanted to try this because there are so many good reviews. So finally I got a sample from Sephora and when that ran out I had to purchase it! It's a blue oil you use at night or when you go to sleep. It goes on blue but sinks in to the skin and when you pay it in it turns clear. It has a earthy smell but I love it. The smell goes away after awhile but I don't mind it at all. It's very pricey but it's An amazing product.
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
Out of all of the SR oils, this one by far is the best (in my opinion). If you don't have a retinol/retinoid product, this one is a great one to start with. you can use this on a regular basisIhave used other retinol products and they just don't do it for me, but this one definitely does. not to mention vitamin A is one of the most skin beneficial ingredients for anti aging. this price is good and this product will last as retinoids are cell communicating so you don't have to cover every square inch of your face. a few drops will work making this product last for quiet sometime.
Jamie B.