BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Haley G.
Oregon City
This is fantastic as long as you look past the price. There are other retinols in oils you can use that will give similar results but this will always have a special place in my heart. I’ll buy it when there are sales now but won’t pay full price.
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
I use this product almost every night and I have been about a year and I love it! It moisturizers the skin and it makes it plump I have to say that it is a very good product that leaves the skin smooth and absorbs nicely and it does not take much
Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
I got a sample of this from Sephora and had to buy it because I loved it so much. *Just food for thought, Sephora sells a package of Sunday Riley of this and "Good Genes" for around $80 - which is a good deal for the products. I didn't give it 5 stars because it made my face too oily. I had to switch to using it every other night and that helped a lot. I also put a drop on the back of my hands to help hydrate them as well. You can see the brightening and hydrating difference after a week.
Jessica C.
Maineville, OH
No joke, I noticed a difference overnight. My skin looks so much smoother, brighter, and just generally better. It I pricey but a little goes a LONG way! I initially received a small travel sample and it lasted well over a month! Truly amazing.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love this oil! I apply it at night, and in the morning I wake up with a fresh, dewy face. I started using this oil only about 2 weeks ago, so I haven’t seen long time changes, but for sure doesn’t dry out the skin like other retinoids might do.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
The hype around this brand is well deserved and accurate. Their products are phenomenal. I can only say I wish I had an endless supply. They’re on the pricier side but definitely worth it! My skin has changed so much since using their products!
Erin R.
Charleston
At first this made such a difference in the quality of my skin - I would literally wake up and notice a difference. Then, after about 6 months of use I noticed a plateau. For the money I didn't think it was worth a repurchase after that, though I would be willing to give it another try.
Marina A.
Houston , TX
My absolute favorite skin care product this 2018... I can’t live without Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil! It helps sooth my redness and reduce the size and appearance of my pores... It’s like a filter in a bottle. I wake up looking and feeling like a million bucks. I do love the blue tint and the smell... It’s all natural and safe to use even for someone with sensitive skin, such as myself.
Zan W.
Davie, FL
Love this night oil! I love using retinol products because of their youthful results but I have drier skin. This product allows me to get the benefit of the retinol without the dry flakiness. It’s very hydrating and I look forward to using it every night. I only gave it 4 stars because it is pricy.
Julie N.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil feels nice on the skin, but I'm not sure if it's very effective. I've been using it nightly for several months and I can't tell if my skin looks marginally better in the morning or if it's all in my head. I probably won't repurchase.
Jamie B.