BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I seriously have the worst sensitive, acne prone, break out every day of my life, cystic acne skin you could ever have.. Hormonal acne is the worst thing you could ever deal with! No matter what you put on your face, it sucks. I have such fair sensitive skin that every break out causes hyperpigmentation and red spots that are darker than anything you could ever try to cover up! BUT PLEASEEEE Let me tell you what Miss Sunday Riley is doing for my life!! Yes god.. I have been living off Sunday Riley samples and I finally gave in and bought every product. My skin loves me. My hyperpigmentation has gone down, my redness has almost disappeared, no more cystic acne! Luna night oil is the first and last oil I will EVER use on my face, just after I wash it with the ceramic slip clay cleanser. Thankkkk you for changing my life Ms. Riley!! Waiting for the day I can walk out of my house without makeup!..
Gypsy M.
Farmington, ME
I recently received Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil as a gift. Although I've  heard of this brand, I'd never purchased any of the products. I've used this nightly for only a few days now, but I already see improved results. I wake up with a fresh faced feeling. I think I will invest in more Sunday Riley products soon.
Makayla B.
Johnson City
This product is beautiful, the color of the oil is a fun light blue that is unlike any facial oil I’ve used before. While I have not noticed a significant difference in my skin yet, I enjoy using this product and intend on continuing its usage in my routine.

xoxo- Makayla
Dora L.
Lovely product! I love waking up after because it seems to add moisture and fill in fine lines. I look refreshed when I wake up and that’s really important at 5am! I got a sample of this when I ordered from Sephora online and that convinced me to buy it. I would suggest maybe offering samples in bottles with a dropper top so that someone could try it for several days to see if they enjoy it. My sample was in a foil packet and I snipped the corner off to preserve it so I could use it for a few more days. Sucks because I ended up spilling it on the 3rd night. You only need a few drops so the product will last a long time.
becca_gibson G.
Louisville
I got this in a trial size set and so far I’m enjoying it. The smell is not my favorite but I feel it does help give me a youthful glow in the morning. I alternate this with the DE T.L.C. Framboos night serum and typically follow the Luna with Good Genes (great combo but wait 5 mins before you apply the Good Genes!)
Devin F.
Such a luxurious product! Since it is an oil, a little goes a long way! You only need a few drops! I apply this in the evening before bed since it can give you a rather “greasy” appearance until it sinks in. The smell makes you feel like you’re at a spa! It has hints of a lemongrass, green tea scent that are so crisp and refreshing! Products like this that contain retinol/retinoids should not be used every night. It’s best to start out gradually and build up a tolerance. This oil however is very nourishing unlike other products containing similar ingredients. This product is recommended to be paired with the “good genes” serum. The two together are known as a “power couple” for very clear reasons! Try them and see for yourself! The price may scare you, but one bottle will last you for such a long time!
Gina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best. I also am a fan because the products are made close to home in Sugarland Texas. I remember when these products first arrived at Sephora about 6 years ago. I met a representative at a Sephora store and was so impressed I bout all three products she had at the time. Love these but the cost is at time difficult to justify. Other than that they are amazing and work at making my face look and feel fresh and young.
Jane M.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Sephora
Pros:
- Noticeable difference in skin tone.
- Light on skin
- Non-abrasive

Cons:
- Not for dry skin
- Fragranced oil may contain irritants that some folks may react badly to

I love Sunday Riley products. They are always best used together (as with any brand, or so they say...). This is good a basic oil for combo/normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with very dry skin unless this is being cocktailed with another product. This might work okay for oily skin because it's so light weight. Using this for 3 days with other Sunday Riley products and my skintone does look more even but my skin didn't feel very hydrated in the morning. I don't mind the fragrance, it smells a bit like baby shampoo and it sort of lingers. Might want to stay away if you aren't crazy about the fragrance.
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is amazing, mind you it does leave a tad bit of blue shade on your white pillow case but it can be washed out, or advisable a darker pillow case would do. All in all this product is out of this world I saw my skin changing my pores shrinking, fine lines fading. Totally worth it, it’s quite on the pricey side though.
Kateryna V.
Issaquah
▫️ABOUT THE PRODUCT: A next-generation retinol oil that boosts the look and feel of skin plumpness, while improving the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly younger-looking skin.
Solutions for: ~ Fine lines and wrinkles ~ Dryness and rough texture ~ Pores
Luna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester (retinol) complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging, including fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness.
▫️MY THOUGHTS: I’ve used this as a part of my PM routine about four time at this point. My skin does feel soft and nourished in the morning but I’m gonna be honest with you…the scent that is supposed to be calming doesn’t work for me like that. It just smells like walnut hull to me. But other than that, it’s a nice product with silky texture that doesn’t irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. I’ll keep using it to see if I’ll notice any changes in the skin texture. -
#skincaretips #skincarereview #sundayriley #lunaoil #dryskin #dryskincare #skincare #skincareproducts #skincarelover #skincarejunkie #skincarecommunity #skincareroutine #pmskincare #skincaredaily #antiagingskincare #fallskincare #retinol #igtopshelfie #bbeauty #discoverunder2k
Jamie B.