BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I can keep going on and on about Sunday R and the products I have yet to try one I don't like yes they are $$$$ but holy *%^*€ it's amazing you will see your skin change before your eyes
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
I noticed a difference on my skin the next day.  Not just the texture of my skin seemed to look better but it also seemed firmer and my expression lines more faint.
Sorinna G.
Wyoming, MI
This is a good product. It is great paired with the Good Gene product. Perfect duo. I love the way my face feels when I use it at night and wake up in the morning.
Cat L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a Retinol Oil I like to use, if I have at least 15 min before bed, as it does take some time to get absorbed into the skin. Otherwise I’ve noticed it stains the bedsheets, although the stains are faint and do come out with washing. The recommendation is 2-3 drops on cleansed skin, but I find that I need more than that (more like 4 drops). I first gently press the serum into the skin before massaging it in. In the morning, my skin feels radiant, moisturized and plump. I typically stock up during the Sephora VIB Sale and always have this in my skincare stash. I have also reviewed and posted photos of this product on my blog at CatsDailyLiving.com
Ray
Great product, absorbs into the skin very nicely. The price is steep but a little goes a long way and the bottle will last you awhile. The only downfall, is the scent is horrendous.
Wenjie Y.
Eastvale
This product contains retinol. It's supposed to help with acne scars and discoloration. I have used a few times I haven't see the results yet. Will keep using it.
Emily T.
Seattle, WA
This sleeping oil is a holy grail product for me, it's expensive but you can make it stretch pretty far. It leaves my skin glowing and moisturized in the morning.
Paige m.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A little pricey but you will not regret splurging on this product. I can confidently say that after using this I can't see my pores! MAGIC SERUM!
Alissa M.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It is expensive but effective. I have dry very sensitive skin but I had no issues at all. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and effective. Good genes is also extremely effective.
Becky B.
Kansas City, MO
Even though it's a dry oil I feel it helps hydrate me skin. I typically try and avoid my T zone because it makes it a bit more oily but it has helped with acne as well as fine lines
Jamie B.