BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Best Sleeping oil of all time. I love using it at night because I know it's going to repair my skin throughout the night and my skin feels amazing the next day.,
Raven M.
Bradenton , FL
I’ve been really enjoying this product since getting it. I love using it in combination with the Good Genes. My skin has dramatically changed. I’m no longer super dry.
Stefanie B.
The price is the only reason to drop a star.  It lasts though.  I have fount that this works well to help my late 30's oily acne prone skin more that the good geans did.  I don't get flaky on top of my acne much any more.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
Super hydrating and worth every day. Great for night time use if you want to wake up with super plump skin the next day. Plus I don't break out, something hard to come across on with most face oils I have used before.
Krista B.
I've been using the Luna serum for a week now and am pleased to see results almost immediately. It absorbs quickly and is very hydrating without feeling heavy or greasy. I found this at my local Sephora. The smell isn't the best, but I'm not looking for something with added fragrance. So I don't mind it at all. I look forward to continue using this and will likely repurchase.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I'm really not into oil based products, but I tried giving it a chance. I used it for a little bit, but I just couldn't stick to this product and I didn't see any results.
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
The scent is not great, the price is a bit painful, but the product is pretty nice. I don't use this every night since I have other exfoliating products, but when I do use this, my skin generally looks a little more clear and even when I wake up... like i had a restful nights sleep (even if I didn't). I probably am not using this oil fast enough, so as time goes bye, it is less effective; oils do break down over time. I know this line of products is meticulous about getting products on the shelf as early as possible after packaging to ensure the quality of the oil is adequate. I like this oil... I may try to look into a smaller size bottle next time so I can use it up before it stops working
Debby A.
I love this product in conjunction with Good Genes. The combination has transferred my skin. It reduced fine lines and wrinkles and improved the texture of my skin. The Sleeping Oil absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
Airaa S.
I love this oil. It's hard to pinpoint what it is that makes it so great but my face looks better the next morning after I use it at night. It's a blue oil and it feels oily when I first put it on but not when I wake up.
Alli B.
Federal Way, WA
This oil broke me out every time I tried to use it. For someone with sensitive skin, I’d heard Sunday Riley was a good brand, unfortunately this oil was not for me!
Jamie B.