BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I have dry skin and this is my first time trying the Sunday Riley brand. I purchased the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil in a set with the Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment from Sephora. I purchased this as I wanted to use a night time oil to rehydrate my skin and I noticed that I've started to get a wrinkle in between my eyebrows (only lower forehead) because I scrunch my forehead and eyebrows frequently. The night oil is not thick from the bottle (which comes with a dropper) and I use 3 drops. It goes a long way with only a few drops.
Lauren D.
Columbus, OH
Where do I start? YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT. I apply before bed and wake up with my skin looking amazing and without pimples. It keeps everything looking FLAWLESSSSS
taylor k.
Davenport , FL
This oil is magic. This has helped tone the red in my face and helps keep my fave moisturized. It has helped a little with the appearance of my wrinkles as well. Definitely recommend as an anti-aging technique.
Victoria G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is a phenomenal night oil. It's definitely worth the splurge if you can afford it. I picked mine up during the Sephora VIB sale and am so happy I did. It's is pricey but you don't need too use that much so I feel like it will be worth the money. Only gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I have very sensitive skin and occasionally I have some redness after using it. But if you don't have sensitive skin that probably won't be an issue for you. All around I can see why this is a cult favorite.
Natasha L.
Los Angeles, CA
My holy grail night oil. I wake up in the morning and find my skin plump and ready for foundation. I purchase this every now and then at Sephora. A little definitely goes a long way.
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
Its so pricey but it does work wonders. I would definitly recommend it to everyone to use. Its really worth it even though it has a high price tag attached to it
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
First, the bad: It smells awful. Very earthy and weird. It's also very expensive. (But worth it!)

Other than that, it is perfection! I have been using it for the last couple weeks and my skin is transformed. I only have to put a few drops on my face at night and my skin is completely hydrated. I wake up every morning to really soft, clear skin. I have always liked to sleep with oils on my face, even though I have very oily skin, but other oils are so much greasier. Luna sinks in quickly and you see results from day 1.
Madison J.
Chatham, IL
This is one of the best oils I have ever used. Overnight I notice my skin texture has become smoothr and an overall plumpness is greatly visible. I feel like it repairs my skin overnight and protects it throughout the next day even! Has quite a strong herbal scent when applying it, but quickly goes away as it is also the fastest absorbing oil I've come across! No sticky or oily residue that keeps me from comfortably lying my head on my pillow. It definitely gives a mega hydrated sheen to the skin, but when I wake up the next morning my skin has already drank every last drop!
Liz W.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a must in my daily face cleansing routine. It has helped my skin alot. I use it every night as a last step. I wake up to nice glowing skin in the morning and has really helped me with my problem skin.
Kijana S.
Pearl River, NY
I love this oil!  It’s smells a little weird but my skin loves it.  I use it almost nightly to keep my skin glowing and radiant.  I like to use it about 30 minutes to an hour before bed so it sinks in before I lay down. I like to sleep on my side so I don’t want oil on my pillow. I never saw it transfer but I’m paranoid like that, lol.  I’d like to get rid of and prevent fine lines,so far so good.
Jamie B.