BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Lizzie F.
Malvern, PA
The price made me hesitate but I love this! I have really dry skin and this was amazing. Not too heavy or light. I used it with good genes and my scarring was fading.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm in love with Luna. It feels so great on your skin. I wake up in the morning with plump, beautiful 30yr old skin. It's a bit expensive, but if you can do, do it!.
Raven M.
Bradenton , FL
I’ve been really enjoying this product since getting it. I love using it in combination with the Good Genes. My skin has dramatically changed. I’m no longer super dry.
Sondra H.
San Diego, CA
Excellent product! Keep it by my bedside and sometime slayer with the Sunday Riley Good Genes lactic acid treatment for super refreshed and glowing skin in the morning!
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this oil, use it every time my skin needs extra boost. It is the only oil with retinol that doesn't give me breakouts. Usually very sensitive to that ingredient
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
Super hydrating and worth every day. Great for night time use if you want to wake up with super plump skin the next day. Plus I don't break out, something hard to come across on with most face oils I have used before.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Best Sleeping oil of all time. I love using it at night because I know it's going to repair my skin throughout the night and my skin feels amazing the next day.,
Stefanie B.
The price is the only reason to drop a star.  It lasts though.  I have fount that this works well to help my late 30's oily acne prone skin more that the good geans did.  I don't get flaky on top of my acne much any more.
Krista B.
I've been using the Luna serum for a week now and am pleased to see results almost immediately. It absorbs quickly and is very hydrating without feeling heavy or greasy. I found this at my local Sephora. The smell isn't the best, but I'm not looking for something with added fragrance. So I don't mind it at all. I look forward to continue using this and will likely repurchase.
Debby A.
I love this product in conjunction with Good Genes. The combination has transferred my skin. It reduced fine lines and wrinkles and improved the texture of my skin. The Sleeping Oil absorbs quickly and is not greasy.
Jamie B.