BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Suzie O.
Irvine, CA
ok, so it worked for about a week or two then seemed to stop working. I don't know if it was my skin or the product but I noticed great results the first morning and into the first week. then it just seemed to stop working. after a few months I stopped using it and moved over to drunk elephant
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
Love Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil! I personally think most Sunday Riley products are effective but especially Luna. I can see a noticeable difference in the way my skin looks and feels. It’s more radiant and although it hasn’t gotten rid of fine lines, I have not had any new ones appear!
Linda C.
This product works wonders! The only reason I’m giving it a 4 Star is because the smell isn’t pleasant. The texture is fine, lightweight. The formula is gentle. The product is effective. I would recommend this with the caution that it does have a smell.
Nichole M.
Studio City, CA
I enjoy the feeling of this oil, and the herbal scent of it. I don’t find myself suffering the typical retinol purge with this oil, which is great. I do area glow to my skin as a result but I’m unsure if I would repurchase since it is so expensive.
Kim S.
This product is a nice retinoid. It is easy to use and although it is pricey you go get a decent amount of product. It absorbs well although I would perfect it to be clear as if a drop falls it does stain clothing. It is unscented. I think this is a great beginner product
Erica L.
San Leandro, CA
Woke up with a healthy glow! Smell is strong. Bottle is gorgeous. It calmed my skin down and may have reduced my pore size. For sure it kept my skin hydrated all through the night. Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive or would definitely buy again.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this face oil. I did notice that my skin looked more even. The package is very nice and I love the blue color. I didn’t like the smell but that’s just personal preference. The only negative is the price. It’s pretty expensive for a face oil.
Jessica B.
Tacoma
I love this stuff. Your skin might purge at first but give it a couple weeks. It's really moisturizing and smells amazing. It helped a lot with texture in my skin and some fine lines. A couple times a week I use it with good genes. Use that duo and your skin will be looking and feeling great!
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
I got this as part of a set with good genes. They make a great combo together and I wake up with a face like a Baby’s butt! The oil alone is also really good. I will be purchasing the full size. Only downside is the price, it is extremely expensive!
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is really awesome... I got a sample at first before dropping that kind of $$ and I of course fell in love... in just a few nights my skin was more hydrated and glowy... zero dryness which is tricky with retinol! This and the UFO are HG’s
Jamie B.