BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Brittany K.
Kansas City, MO
I love oils in general this one had a nice fragrance to it, Nice and smooth on the skin. It was my first bottle I ever bought of this oil. I could go without it but I didn't hate it
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Awesome product! Heavy price point. I got a sample and felt my skin nice and supple. Didn't use in long run to see effects but maybe I'll drop by sephora to grab a bottle soon.
Janice R.
This oil is magic especially when combating face texture! I use this with the good genes and I feel the difference in my skin in just one night of using them. I only use them at night too.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
While I understand this product is an oil based one, it made my skin so slippery and actually caused me breakouts daily. I read reviews speaking highly of this product but maybe my skin just wasn't happy with the ingredients
Elaine T.
Latham, NY
The smell was a little off putting at first, but it wasn’t offensive enough for me to not use it. I enjoyed the special blue pigment of this product and felt like it did a good job moisturizing my face.
Cody W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this night oil. If you can get past the price you wont regret it. Its got retinol in it that works magic as you sleep. I wouldn't recomend for super oily people.
Jessica L.
Wantage, NJ
Miracle worker! There's a reason Sunday Riley receives so much hype - the products work. I am approaching 30 and just beginning to see some fine lines. This makes my face smoother the very next morning.
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
Probably the best retinal on the market! I love how it's in an oil that smells amazing! My skin looked healthier after just one use. I have already purchased my second bottle.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I don't even know what to say.. holy grail. My friend actually owns this and let me try it out. So far I've used it only three times and I'm dumb founded. My skin is very oily, sensitive and I have acne underneath my skin and the next day my face was so moisturized and smooth. It had pulled my acne and toxins forward to push them out of my skin. I CAN't FIND ANYTHING OVER THE COUNTER THAT ACTUALLY DOES THIS. This has literally saved my skin. I've been contemplating going to a dermatologist but don't have the money at the moment. THIS WORKS GUYS. GIVE IT A GO BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GO TO THE DERM. It's pricey.. but it's so worth it. I wish I had taken a before and after picture to show everyone. IT'S SERIOUSLY AWESOME. I wasn't expecting this to work so well because it was an oil.. but man was I wrong.
Jesse W.
I wanted to love this so bad since everyone raves about it, but it just didn't work with my oily skin and caused breakouts. I do however love some of her other products. If you have dry or normal skin you'll probably love this product.
Jamie B.