BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Briana D.
Whitesburg, KY
One of the best skincare products I’ve ever used. Visible difference in my skin in a few uses. I have dry skin and it leaves me radiant and glowing while improving the texture.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
Somehow I really like the weird scent of this blue oil when I go to bed. It’s herbal and my husband said it smells like pesto LOL I don’t know where he got that from. I have dehydrated and yet oily skin
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
While I understand this product is an oil based one, it made my skin so slippery and actually caused me breakouts daily. I read reviews speaking highly of this product but maybe my skin just wasn't happy with the ingredients
Elaine T.
Latham, NY
The smell was a little off putting at first, but it wasn’t offensive enough for me to not use it. I enjoyed the special blue pigment of this product and felt like it did a good job moisturizing my face.
Julia T.
i absolutely adore this oil! i've purchased 2 other bottles of this because i love it so much!! it minimizes my pores and reduces the redness on my cheeks and forehead! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!!
Brittany K.
Kansas City, MO
I love oils in general this one had a nice fragrance to it, Nice and smooth on the skin. It was my first bottle I ever bought of this oil. I could go without it but I didn't hate it
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I use this just about every single night. I think it has improved my skin texture quite a bit and everything seems much more smooth and bright after using this. It's not an instant fix but I truly believe my skin is not as smooth when I forget to use this for a few days. I love it, I gave it to my mother, I slather it on my boyfriend. It is expensive but I use 3-4 drops per use so this bottle will last you forever. And because of the bottle design, you will actually be able to use every drop. There won't be an awkward time where the dropper no longer reaches the bottom of the bottle.
Janice R.
This oil is magic especially when combating face texture! I use this with the good genes and I feel the difference in my skin in just one night of using them. I only use them at night too.
Jennifer N.
Garden Grove, CA
Awesome product! Heavy price point. I got a sample and felt my skin nice and supple. Didn't use in long run to see effects but maybe I'll drop by sephora to grab a bottle soon.
Carly R.
This was too strong for my skin. It definitely works, but I felt like it was too aggressive for my skin, and left it a bit red and irritated. I gave it to a friend after a few uses - my skin just didn't seem to get used to it! Definitely on the more expensive side as well.
Jamie B.