BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Carolina N.
Rockville
I have some redness on my skin. I love the smell and consistency off the Luna oil. When in use it, my skin walked up soft and supple there is a slight improvement in the redness...
Julia W.
New York
This is an amazing retinol. It hydrates your skin while also treating your skin. Oils usually clog my pores but this does not clog my pores and helps improve the texture of my skin
nicole s.
Fridley, MN
This was a nice intro retinol oil, it's very gentle so it makes getting used to the active product very easy, I was able to move up to a 5% retinol after I was finished this bottle.
Kalyn B.
Really good night time oil. Smells funny but it works really well. My skins appearance did improve after the first couple of weeks. It didn't cause break outs but the price is very steep.
Sarah P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I'm not sure what's doing exactly but I recently purchased this along with other Sunday Riley products and my skin looks flawless! I use the Luna oil at night after I cleanse and before I use my Sunday Riley Good Genes.
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
Literally... the... best... oil... ever..! I have had such stubborn acne scars and this oil seems to be the only one that fades them, adds radiance, smooths my skin, and *probably* even curbed my acne even!
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
Holy grail! After cleansing, I put this on before I go to sleep. It minimizes pores and leaves your skin supersoft and smooth in the morning. The blue tint is a fun touch as well!
Ashleigh J.
Brevard , NC
This makes my skin look so great every time I purchase it. It’s expensive so unless you can afford the high price tag, I would wait to but it until the Sephora VIB sale. Definitely recommend this to others!
Stephanie I.
Allentown
Love this at night I feel like it balances my skin so well. I layer it with Sunday Riley good genes and it's the dream team for me. It's helped with discoloration and unevenness! Def my ride or die products
Akrma S.
Ggggg was a great night time for me and i is my morning day off I am going home and then going home I am just gonna is it good for me I gotta is a time to get to my parents and then we will be there in a
Jamie B.