BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tanya K.
Never knew how much of a treasure this was until I ran out of my first bottle. I only use it at night like it says. It’s a dry oil and my first one so it took some getting use to but I can tell my skin keeps its radiance when I use it.
Kary S.
wilmington
I got a sample size of this product and I tried it for two nights. it seemed to work well on my skin but I simply cannot stand the smell. it’s such a strong smell that is not pleasant, so I don’t think this product is for me. I really wanted to like it ):
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is one of my holy grail products, alongside the amorepacific enzyme powder. It has a lot of hype, and for me it lived up to it. The first time I tried it it worked immediately, the second time took about 2 weeks for the products benefits to kick in but my blemishes are gone and my skin is soft and clear. I like the herbal smell it has and you only need 2-3 drops, so it lasts forever. You have to be careful though, my first trial bottle fell and shattered all over the bathroom, so it's not sturdy packaging.
Joy F.
Lake Arrowhead
I took one whiff of this stuff and couldn't bare to put it on my face. It smells awful and I have smell triggered asthma which this triggered. I put some on my hand to see how long the smell would last and it smelled awful all day. I would not reccomend.
Meg M.
Tried this product because of all the hype surrounding it. This is an oil consistency that sinks into the skin and feels nice. At first this seem to help plump my skin and give it a more youthful appearance while even helping some of my blemishes. However, don’t let it fool you this product can be drying so I had to use a moisturizer with it. Also, it made my breakouts worse and became to harsh to continue to use. I have it 3 instead of 3 stars because I still liked the glowy appearance it would give my skin.
Lily W.
I received a sample size of this night oil in my Allure Box Subscription and I was excited to try this product out. I've heard plenty of good reviews on this product and it's great that I was able to give it a go before I purchased the full size product. I find it interesting that goes from "blue" (when you first apply it to face) and turns to "white" when you rub it into your skin. You don't need a lot of the product and it spreads easily. On nights when I use this product I follow up with SPF in the mornings.
Allison G.
Lake Forest, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you want to see drastic changes in the tone, texture, clarity, and brightness of your skin this oil is for you. It is a bit pricey but you only need a couple of drops for your whole face and you can use it every other day to still see results but make it last. I 100 percent recommend this oil!!
Suzie O.
Irvine, CA
ok, so it worked for about a week or two then seemed to stop working. I don't know if it was my skin or the product but I noticed great results the first morning and into the first week. then it just seemed to stop working. after a few months I stopped using it and moved over to drunk elephant
Anna L.
Georgetown , ON
This is amazing in conjunction with the Good Genes. When I first started using Good Genes I didn’t know about the oil and didn’t use it for the first 6 months. Once I started I really noticed a dramatic difference I. The effectiveness of the Good Genes.
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
Love Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil! I personally think most Sunday Riley products are effective but especially Luna. I can see a noticeable difference in the way my skin looks and feels. It’s more radiant and although it hasn’t gotten rid of fine lines, I have not had any new ones appear!
Jamie B.