BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Britt L.
Madison, WI
I tried this as a sample, so not sure how accurate my review can be as only used for 5 days. Overall, product smelled and felt nice on my skin but I didn't notice any significant changes or even hydration. I think for the cost, I would look to other products with more proven active ingredients.
Natalie K.
I used this product for two months and absolutely saw results. I do not know if I will repurchase just because I do enjoy the U.F.O. but Sunday Riley more, but this oil is beautiful. I purchased it at Sephora and would absolutely recommend to others.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
So I love sleeping in this oil, a little goes a long way so only apply a tiny bit unless your a bit dry. I have normal skin so a little to much can leave me a mess even in the morning after!
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
This product is AMAZING!!!! I recently ran out of this. I love how it leaves my skin feeling right before i go to bed. I feel like it relaxes me and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated.
Ashlee E.
I've been wanting to use this for quite a while now. I've heard great things about this stuff and am anxious to use it, but I'm reluctant because of how expensive it is. I will assume that you get what you pay for.
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
Amazing product! Very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. The smell is very floral, and the color is blue, but disappears on contact. I feel as though this has helped diminish some of the fine lines on my face (I'm in my 20s with dry skin) as well as slightly improved the size of my pores
Megan G.
Van Alstyne
Oh. My. Gosh. Where do I begin!? Sunday Riley has CHANGED my skincare game for good! Luna has NEVER broken me out or clogged my pores and I always wake up with beautiful GLOWING skin
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I love using this oil because it hydrates my dry skin while I am sleeping and I wake up with soft glowing skin. It's a must have for the winter time. It's very relaxing as well.
Valerie P.
Tavernier
I guess the only thing that I dislike about this product is the smell very strong. But it goes on smooth and works really well. Or use it at night only and use good genes in the morning it’s a great combination.
Kayla C.
This product must of had some sort of chemical that did not sit well on my skin! I applied it the night before and when I woke up the next day, there was a small spot on my face that slightly looked like a burn!!
Jamie B.