BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tina D.
Hated it! Didn't do anything for me and have me too many little white milia bumps. I tried it for a full month. Also hated the smell. It's probably just not for my skin because lots of people like it
Luvena F.
Everett
Not bad but it didn’t knock my socks off and for that price I need my socks to be flown across the room! So I enjoyed it while it lasted but wouldn’t repurchase.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
So I love sleeping in this oil, a little goes a long way so only apply a tiny bit unless your a bit dry. I have normal skin so a little to much can leave me a mess even in the morning after!
Shirley T.
Ponce
Wait, you don't have this? This is the best night oil for your face! I bought on sephora cause i saw really great reviews and it just blew my expectations. This is perfect for my face.
Britt L.
Madison, WI
I tried this as a sample, so not sure how accurate my review can be as only used for 5 days. Overall, product smelled and felt nice on my skin but I didn't notice any significant changes or even hydration. I think for the cost, I would look to other products with more proven active ingredients.
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
This product is AMAZING!!!! I recently ran out of this. I love how it leaves my skin feeling right before i go to bed. I feel like it relaxes me and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated.
Natalie K.
I used this product for two months and absolutely saw results. I do not know if I will repurchase just because I do enjoy the U.F.O. but Sunday Riley more, but this oil is beautiful. I purchased it at Sephora and would absolutely recommend to others.
Ashlee E.
I've been wanting to use this for quite a while now. I've heard great things about this stuff and am anxious to use it, but I'm reluctant because of how expensive it is. I will assume that you get what you pay for.
Codie L.
This stuff is magic!! I use this in conjunction with Sunday Riley's Good Genes. This night oil helps calms and soothes my skin, I wake up with glowing skin that is soft to the touch.
Megan G.
Van Alstyne
Oh. My. Gosh. Where do I begin!? Sunday Riley has CHANGED my skincare game for good! Luna has NEVER broken me out or clogged my pores and I always wake up with beautiful GLOWING skin
Jamie B.