BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
I fell into the hype because I’m an instagram influencer’s biggest consumer but I don’t know - it costs an arm and a leg and it’s just blue oil. People rave about it but I have yet to see the worth. Someone convince me!!
Heidi C.
Really great product. I had a sample size. I would spend the money on a larger size. The price is expensive, but worth it. It helped soothe my winter dried out skin and made it comfortable.
Christina G.
Champlin, MN
I love this night oil! I wear it almost every night and it makes my skin so smooth when I wake up. I feel like it helps with my fine lines and aging. It’s pricey but effective. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Kelli R.
I like the texture of this oil. The blue color really does help to improve the redness in my skin and it seemed to help with the oiliness of my skin. Honestly, I had to stop using it because I couldn't get over the smell.
Angelina B.
Works very well. I used this for about a year straight until I found a new holy grail. The scent was a bit too overwhelming for me and I needed to put it on at least 30 minutes before bed so it would not transfer on to my pillowcase
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I really wanted to love this oil and I think that a lot of people do, just on my particular skin I think this product wasn't right for my skin. I had a reaction and broke out in a rash after using this for a few days.
Vanessa W.
Bayonne
I use this as part of my night time routine. Since this is a bit drying, I have to use a moisturizer with it. It helps with my uneven skin texture or whenever I have any kind of breakout.
Allison S.
Huntersville, NC
High quality product and soaked into the skin quite easily. Although this product had outstanding reviews, I unfortunately didn't love it as much as I would have hoped. For the price point, I would not purchase again.
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
Desert dweller here. This oil does a fantastic job of helping my skin stay moisturized overnight. Make up goes on easier the next day when I use this. It really has helped with my skin being more full, moisturized.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
Anything Sunday Riley is amazing and does not let down so I knew that when my friend recommended me, I would like the product. This oil leaves my face feeling so plump and hydrated in the morning! It feels so good on the skin and has a great smell as well.
Jamie B.