BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jaime B.
Elverson, PA
I think this is a nice oil but I haven’t noticed any results. Pricey too but very nice packaging. Wouldn’t repurchase because I think I can accomplish the same thing with a less expensive oil. Thumbs down
Courtney M.
BEST sleeping oil on the market!! Actually her whole line is amazing! Love that it has retinol in it to plump the skin and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles! Try this if you haven't yet!! You won't be disappointed ❤❤
Lydia I.
Matawan, NJ
Smoothed out my texture, reduced my pore size, paid my rent, and made my man put the seat down. You need it. Definitely use it at night and make sure to use an spf during the day cause of the retinoids.
Sterling Z.
Atlanta, GA
I tried a sample from Sephora, and I didn't notice any major difference with my skin. I'd still like to try the u.f.o serum, but the sleeping oil didn't impress me, especially for the price.
Natasha M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The Sunday Riley oil is amazing!! I heard so much hype around it and it didn't disappoint. If anything it exceeded my expectations! It was lightweight but really made my skin feel hydrated! I woke up and my skin was glowing
Danielle M.
I bought this because one of the bloggers I follow raved about it, but I didn't really think it did anything different than my normal moisturizer and made my skin a little too oily. Might be better used in the winter. Also price is very high for not much product.
Tiffany N.
Westminster
This stuff is great, but it does have a weird scent to it at first. But it mAkes my face really soft. I’d apply this after my toner and apply the anti aging serum after this night oil. You’d wake up looking refreshed
Amber V.
Hoover, AL
Love putting this on! I love that it is blue and rubs in clear. Always feel like my skin looks so refreshed the next morning after using this at night. It is a little drying so be careful using it multiple nights in a row.
Laura F.
Houston
Love this oil! Great for sensitive skin. A little on the pricier end, but worth the money for the results. Sunday Riley always does great with their packaging too. Would definitely buy again.
Jennifer Z.
I think this product is overhyped. It took almost the whole bottle to see slight results from the serum. I think my skin type wasn't meant for the treatment. It broke me out more then normal.
Jamie B.