BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
Ok there are pros and cons with the oil. It smells like beautiful blueberries and looks brilliantly blue gong on your face but quickly fades to normal. You smell amazing all night as it supposedly hydrated your face with retinols.
I have seen some positive changes in tiny lines and wrinkles in my face.
Cons. Do not leave your hair down it will stick to your face big time , your skin will still feel very dry after finding off this oil in the morning.
I find this Uber drying instead of moisturizing. Just my personal opinion.
Summer P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I received this in my allure beauty box and I am obsessed! It makes my skin feel better when I wake up then it was the night before. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell but it doesn’t linger after I put it on so I will continue to use this product!
Mariah M.
This is so so so luxurious and the bottle lasts for ever and ever. I put this on at night with my skin care routine. It makes my skin radiant, healthy, and younger looking. I definitely recommend the splurge if you are looking for a good product like this one
Sarah S.
This came in a bundle with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment. The night oil was okay, but nothing I would purchase again. It does break you out the first few times you use it, but it’ll calm down once you use it enough. But honestly it didn’t do much for the price, I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Jillian K.
HATBORO, PA
Oh jeeze. I don't get the hype about this product. I think it might have caused me to break out a bit and the smell gave me a headache. I was really looking forward to trying this. It is cool on how it turns blue to clear while your rubbing in into the skin.
Lora P.
I received this about a month ago in a beauty subscription, and have already gotten a second bottle. I have sensitive, combination skin, but deal with very dry patches in certain areas. After using this oil at night, I can tell a major difference by morning. Dry patches will not be there, but the oil is light enough that it doesn't cause the rest of my face to appear or feel oily/shiny. It's pretty expensive, but if you can catch this on sale or something, it's worth it! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Jennifer S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Be ready for the "interesting" fragrance of this oil. Yes, it does remind you a bit of a pizza shop. During the summer months, I use this as my only moisturizer at night due to my combo/oily leaning skin. Does a nice job of moisturizing and makes me feel fancy, but to be honest, I'm not sure how much difference I see as far as deeper benefits. My skin is clear, I don't feel like wrinkles are any worse, but don't know that I'd say they're better. Nice product, buy you'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth the spend.
Emilee S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Extremely expensive and it broke me out so bad. This was the only new item I added to my skincare and I tried it multiple times and it broke me out everytime. All of Sunday Riley’s products have done this to me, and it is not a brand that I want to try right now.
Heather D.
I got this as a sample from a subscription box. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I love the way my skin feels when I wake up! The smell is different, but it isn't bad. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this oil once I run out of the sample!
Kary S.
wilmington
I got a sample size of this product and I tried it for two nights. it seemed to work well on my skin but I simply cannot stand the smell. it’s such a strong smell that is not pleasant, so I don’t think this product is for me. I really wanted to like it ):
Jamie B.