BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Trang F.
Beaufort , SC
If you haven't try this, you need to. This will transform your skin over night. 3 drops will def enough for your skin before heading to bed. A bottle will last you a long time so you don't have to worry much about the price
Jennifer Z.
I think this product is overhyped. It took almost the whole bottle to see slight results from the serum. I think my skin type wasn't meant for the treatment. It broke me out more then normal.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
This product is like a miracle
In a bottle! I love its anti aging ingredients and it is moisturizing and not as harsh as retin A. I put this on before bed and when I wake up I look years younger!
Amber V.
Hoover, AL
Love putting this on! I love that it is blue and rubs in clear. Always feel like my skin looks so refreshed the next morning after using this at night. It is a little drying so be careful using it multiple nights in a row.
Natasha M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The Sunday Riley oil is amazing!! I heard so much hype around it and it didn't disappoint. If anything it exceeded my expectations! It was lightweight but really made my skin feel hydrated! I woke up and my skin was glowing
Ayyah S.
Rocky mount , NC
So I’ve only been using this for about two weeks and noticed my skin looks more alive. I was scared at first because I didn’t want to purge but my skin handled it well. I use it every other night.
Camilla C.
The Luna sleeping oil has quickly become one of my all time favorite products after I received it as a gift from a friend. I think it is well suited to dry to normal skin types. For me it sinks right in and doesn't feel greasy at all, and after using it for a couple of weeks, my skin is noticeably smoother and more radiant. Unlike other retinol products, this doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. Some people have said they don't like the smell, but I like it. It smells like tea and medicinal herbs and I find it very soothing. It's very expensive, but I'll be saving my pennies so I can repurchase this when I'm done! Luckily 2 drops is enough for my whole face.
This product was a game changer for my skin. It has completely evened out the texture & tone of my skin, & helped eliminate dry spots. I purchased it at Sephora a few months ago and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Positively P.
This is one of my favorite products of all time. I use it every night and it totally reduces the size of my pores. It's so gentle and leaves my skin super smooth, it also smell so good!
Irene L.
This night oil helps my skin look better. It is very moisturizing and it help with my enlarge pores. In the morning my skin looks softer and more refined. It has a strong scent but it disappears after a few minutes.
Jamie B.