BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
Very moisturizing, and makes my skin super soft. The low points are definitely the price (a little high) and the scent is a little strong. The packaging is pretty, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Jennifer Z.
I think this product is overhyped. It took almost the whole bottle to see slight results from the serum. I think my skin type wasn't meant for the treatment. It broke me out more then normal.
Haley T.
Sun Prairie, WI
Luna is a god send, holy grail product. As a 21 year old that has suffered from pretty bad sun damage from high school sports, I have always struggled to reverse redness. This product, with a pure Blue Tansy oil beats any other product on the market. It seriously is worth dropping the $100. A little product goes a long way, with only needing about 3 drops to saturate your entire face and neck. After months, you still can barely see a dent in the beautiful bottle. In conjunction to Ren's cleansing balm as well as Good Genes, your skin will be left flawless.
I noticed results in just a few uses, don't believe me? Go to your local Sephora and ask for a sample.
Ayyah S.
Rocky mount , NC
So I’ve only been using this for about two weeks and noticed my skin looks more alive. I was scared at first because I didn’t want to purge but my skin handled it well. I use it every other night.
Danielle M.
I bought this because one of the bloggers I follow raved about it, but I didn't really think it did anything different than my normal moisturizer and made my skin a little too oily. Might be better used in the winter. Also price is very high for not much product.
This product was a game changer for my skin. It has completely evened out the texture & tone of my skin, & helped eliminate dry spots. I purchased it at Sephora a few months ago and would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Diana K.
Washington , DC
Made my skin feel gross and heavy before bed. It also has an odd, strong smell. I could smell it as I tried to fall asleep. Everyone seems to rave about this but I did not notice a difference
Amber V.
Hoover, AL
Love putting this on! I love that it is blue and rubs in clear. Always feel like my skin looks so refreshed the next morning after using this at night. It is a little drying so be careful using it multiple nights in a row.
McKenzie H.
Emmaus, PA
Very soft and light weight on my skin. Not too oil and doesn't dry my skin out at all. I have seen a noticeable difference and noticeable results. Would recommend thjs product to a friend.
Irene L.
This night oil helps my skin look better. It is very moisturizing and it help with my enlarge pores. In the morning my skin looks softer and more refined. It has a strong scent but it disappears after a few minutes.
Jamie B.