BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Simone S.
Halifax
Absolutely love this face oil! I bought it as a duo set with good genes and it is a holy grail for me! I usually get prescription retinol but this oil definitely gives me similar results without the peeling and down time.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
This stuff rocks. It is so moisturizing and great. It refreshes and revitalizes skin. It is ultra hydrating and luxurious. It is very expensive but an awesome splurge. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and supple. A little goes a long way. Use sparingly.
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
I love this stuff. It’s so expensive but it definitely is worth the the price tag. A little goes a long way. I find it effective at plumping my skin almost. I love the dropper style for the oil.
Kaylynn C.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this stuff almost every night! I love the way it makes my skin feel, I put it on right after I hop out of the shower and wipe my face down with my toner. The packaging is beautiful and the dropper is great for controlling how much product you use. I tend to use a drop on my forehead, one on each cheek, one on my nose and a drop on my chin and then rub it in. It is definitely a blue oil (it's not just the bottle) that turns clear as you rub it in. However, I will say that if you have all white bedding like I do, make sure to really let it sink into your skin before you get into bed. If you apply a thick layer and don't let your skin absorb it a bit, you will wake up with a blue tinted pillow case. One last note, if you are sensitive to smell I suggest you go to your nearest Sephora and smell the product prior to buying. It does have a distinct earthy smell that could bother some people.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i like this oil, however i don't know if it is worth the hefty price tag. i would say the josie maran oil is just as effective. if you're interested in sunday riley products, good genes is a must!
Kwanza O.
Menasha
I love this at night, it feels lush and I actually love the scent. It works very well with me at night, I don't have an excuse to not use it! The price is a bit scary, but I think it's worth it!
Amanda N.
I have only been using this for two weeks & I already love it, my new holy grail skin care item. I've noticed a difference in pores, texture, acne, oil control... you name it, and it's improved.
Ally H.
I am such a massive fan of Sunday Riley. It is pricey but I truly believe it has kept my skin blemish free. I have been using it over over a year. Make sure to use it before its expiration date!
nicolette m.
This is a heavier oil and a little goes a long way. While it's expensive, a bottle lasts a VERY long time (prob 6-months with consistent use). It's a great overnight treatment that I find works great for combatting fine lines, evening tone, and brightening complexion.
Tasia G.
I use this along with Good Genes every night. I’ve only been using the combo for 2 months and my skin has already totally transformed. It’s even toned, smooth, and glowing. It’s worth every single penny.
Jamie B.