BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Olivia K.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
I enjoying using this product and saw improvement in my skin but I do not think it is worth the money. I believe there are other oils and antiagers that are more effective and cost less. My favorites are from belif and lancome.
Carrie B.
Dallas
Absolutely loved this product, because it helped clear up texture, firm my skin, and look healthy. However, because of my skin type, it would bring out my pink undertones so I will not repurchase.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I absolutely love this! I use it at night before bed and when I wake up my skin is glowing, almost like an airbrushed look! I wish it wasn't as pricey but it is worth every penny. Definitely recommend!
Shriya K.
Cleveland, OH
This face oil is very potent, it stings a little when you initially put it on but it's so effective and you wake up with great looking skin. I just wish it was more affordably priced, it's too expensive.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
Decided to finally get this and see what the fuss is all about. First of it is super duper expensive. For that price i literally expect miracles. I got it from sephora. Smell is not bad at all as i learned you want your skincare to smell as bad as possible lol that way you know you're getting good product. Just like medicine, medicine doesn't smell good and it works. When companies add perfume to its product it can ruin the good ingriedients. That said, oil is very nourishing once you put it on. Other than that it sits on my face and it doesn't really sink in my face. Its been only 10 days of me using it tho with good genes combo. Ill give it 3 months all together and see the real results.
Tasia G.
I use this along with Good Genes every night. I’ve only been using the combo for 2 months and my skin has already totally transformed. It’s even toned, smooth, and glowing. It’s worth every single penny.
Kaylynn C.
Beverly Hills, CA
I use this stuff almost every night! I love the way it makes my skin feel, I put it on right after I hop out of the shower and wipe my face down with my toner. The packaging is beautiful and the dropper is great for controlling how much product you use. I tend to use a drop on my forehead, one on each cheek, one on my nose and a drop on my chin and then rub it in. It is definitely a blue oil (it's not just the bottle) that turns clear as you rub it in. However, I will say that if you have all white bedding like I do, make sure to really let it sink into your skin before you get into bed. If you apply a thick layer and don't let your skin absorb it a bit, you will wake up with a blue tinted pillow case. One last note, if you are sensitive to smell I suggest you go to your nearest Sephora and smell the product prior to buying. It does have a distinct earthy smell that could bother some people.
Xaverie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Mixing this product with shes butter creates a vaseline like consistency but, I promise you, it will get rid of all of the dry skin on your face. I do this when I am in intense need of hydration.
Ally H.
I am such a massive fan of Sunday Riley. It is pricey but I truly believe it has kept my skin blemish free. I have been using it over over a year. Make sure to use it before its expiration date!
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Sunday riley face products are one of the best skin care on the market. I love the night oil. It puts so much moisture back in my skin. I love this skin care products. I recommend this skin care product to everyone
Jamie B.