BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Edina P.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff smells so good. I use it sparingly and it seems to be having an effect on my skin. It’s a bit pricey but it’s organic and vegan and doesn’t irritate the skin. I would recommend it to others!
Sofia C.
Andover, MA
LOVED this product it was just very expensive. Have gone back for a couple samples and may eventually give in to purchasing it. Improves the texture on my face significantly in a short amount of time.
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
Not a fan. It's so super pricy and not effective for my skin type. I wouldn't recommend to those who have acne it unfortunately made it worse. I bought at sephora and they thankfully let me return it!
Amanda B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have a love hate relationship with this stuff. It makes such a difference in my stuff I swear. But if I used it every night it's congests my skin and white head come out. I have bought this 2 times.
K L.
The smell is strong and polarizing but my boyfriend and I love it! It's medicinal and herby. I don't know what this did for my skin... maybe a little bit moisturizing but I expected more for the price!
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Amazing product! It's a retinoid so it really makes everything better. My blackheads disappear overnight, my skin feels hydrated but firm and smooth at the same time. It even makes my skin tone more even.
Ayeh K.
This has done wonders for my skin used with the good genes lactic acid treatment. It has helped reduce scarring, dry surface of my skin, and texture. Overall my skin is brighter and more hydrated. TRY IT !!!
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
Great night oil. Not too heavy on the skin. It has a strong black licorice scent but you do get used to it. I also love the UFO oil especially if you have acne prone skin but this one is just as great.
Shelby V.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this on a whim and I'm sure glad I did. Has helped fade a few dark patches on my skin as well as keep my skin looking bright and new in the mornings. Yes, it is expensive but it is absolutely worth it for how your skin looks!
Maia F.
Excellent. Believe the hype. Really shapes up your skin and just makes it better in all ways. Smells really nice, isn’t super “oily”, and really just works the way it needs to. I recommend it for sure!
Jamie B.