BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Carolina  d.
Doral, FL
its smell is a little strong and impresses the blue color. Leaves skin very soft, hydrated, eliminates small lines of expression. I felt how my nasolabial grooves improved and they are no longer so marked
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this night oil really helps rejuvenate and make your skin soft. I bought mine at Ulta. only use this product once but I would definitely buy it again. The packaging is very nice and appealing to teenagers.
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
This is a miracle in a bottle. It improves my skin texture, reduced pore size and increases the moisture my skin retains. It has helped my skin to become flawless and truly fulfills it claims in the market.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Excellent product. Very effective, but not too harsh. A little pricey but worth it in my opinion. I am amused by the blue tint and not the biggest fan of the smell but the high quality packaging is a plus.
Nicole U.
Corona, CA
I bought this alongside good genes. I bought the duo as a set at Sephora and am using this along side the pixi glow tonic. I adore the combination of these products and how soft and luminous my skin feels
grace l.
This product is like a dry oil and I just can’t seem to like it. It has a strange smell and doesn’t really like to blend with other products. When using this alone it works pretty well but if you like to layer products, this isn’t for you.
Stephanie R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product is so friendly on oily skin. After one use my skin looks younger! It's best to apply right after shower. It doesn't leave my skin too oily and it works well with Good Genes and my Perricone MD skin care regiment!
Erin D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
This expensive little diddy sae just that. Expensive. Where I found the blue color and smell to seem really luxury it to me just felt eh. I stick to me maricuja oil by tarte. Always a winner. Sorry Luna :(
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good combined with Gold Genes you will see immediate results. Beautiful packaging, as a first time buyer I can say I'm a Believer. And recommend it with confidence that you will see amazing results.
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
GLOW OVERNIGHT! Smoothed out my fine lines, gave me overall brightness, I can’t say anything but great things about this product, the price is steep, BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY! I recommend to everyone I know!
Jamie B.