BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ashley H.
This are my favorite face oils. They just work. I see a difference overnight and the glow is amazing. My face feels smoother and softer and I have seen a major improvement in my fine lines!! Love love love it!!!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I do love my Luna night oil, but I only use it a few times a week. I have found if I use it every night I do break out just a bit, so I switch it up with other products are really like. Yes I would buy it again.
Lauren S.
I love this oil it doesn’t feel greasy on the face at all. It smells great and brightens and plumps my skin. I did not repurchase because of the price but if it’s in your budget it’s a great product especially when used with the good genes serum.
Naila A.
If I could give it more stars it would be infinity!! Very effected. I have dry skin and some wrinkles but after this, my wrinkles are gone my dry skin is now baby skin. It’s expensive but worth every penny!!!
Lindsey V.
This feels amazing on the skin. It is very moisturizing and can help even the dryest skin. It does leave a slight blue tint while it is drying, but it goes away. The smell is very strong, but I got used to it.
Taylor W.
Jacksonville, AL
this is amazing. whenever i need moisture and healthier skin i will put this on before bed. this evens out my skin, gets rid of the redness, and plumps my skin it's beautiful. sunday riley products are outstanding
Cortney C.
San Diego
If I could give 50 stars I would. This product is the holy grail! My skin is too sensitive for prescription strength tretinoin but this is perfect!! I am currently on my third bottle and plan on using forever!
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I got a Sample of this & I am SO OBSESSED!! I can't fathom paying full price but maybe soon I'll splurge because it's so worth it! My skin is so much brighter & smooth, so smooth! I need this in my life again!
Vean N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this oil and how ligjt it feels on my face. It definitely made a difference in my skon texture. Ive always had bumps before on my face but after using this with the good genes, the bumps have gone away.
Emily M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
love this product!!! so nice packaging only thing is it is super expensive. i drf think itgot rid of a lot of my extra oil on my face over time and decrezsedmy acne scarriga bit. i have recommended to others!
Jamie B.