BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Claudia F.
This face oil is everything. After deep cleansing my face I like to apply it instead of my usual serum. I find that when I pair it with my night cream it leaves my skin plump and gorgeous in the AM. Love it.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Luna was the first face oil that I tried. It does the job of keeping my face moisturized (and I actually like its very distinctive herbal smell), but I saw no actual changes to my skin problems (small bumps on my chin, smile lines around my eyes).
Elizabeth R.
Seattle, WA
It’s ok. Maybe I don’t use it enough to get the desired results. I feel like it’s definitely a good enzyme exfoliater for those who can’t use harsher ones. I just don’t know that it’s worth the steep price tag.
Noir N.
College point, NY
This is perfect for night time over night hydration. This deeply penetrates into your skin and hydrates your face really nicely &I won't leave that sticky residue the next day. I would definitely buy again if I finish.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I have used his every night for about 3 months. I have repurchased many times. This keeps my pores minimized and skin clear. I don't love the blue color but that won't stop me from using this wonderful product.
Janie S.
I use this product at night as a great way to hydrate my skin. This was the first using the oil. It comes with a drop applicator so you have control of how much product you apply. I would recommend this product if you feel your skin is looking dull.
Meghan M.
Oceanside, CA
Ugh. as a esthetician i'm always on the hunt for new serums, for lightening, brightening & tightening. this took the cake. give it a try if you can get past the price tag. i love that it's blue & smells amazing.
Hope A.
Jonesboro, AR
Heaven. This serum is absolutely amazing. The price point is a little high, but you pay for value. And this value is top notch! I saw a difference in my skin the first time I tried it! Amazing job Sunday Riley!
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is like some sort of magic for the skin. It moisturizes, smooths texture, calms my acne, shrinks my pores! It's amazing. Super expensive but the smaller bottle lasts me a long time and it's easier on my wallet
Ashley H.
This are my favorite face oils. They just work. I see a difference overnight and the glow is amazing. My face feels smoother and softer and I have seen a major improvement in my fine lines!! Love love love it!!!
Jamie B.