BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Shaye S.
Aledo, TX
Love!!!! Seriously plumped up my fine lines over night. Expensive but only takes 3 drops to cover my entire face so it lasts a long time! I will purchase this time and time again! Perfect product I hope it never changes
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is a tiny bottle of blue miracle oil. I heard about the product online and since I have very uneven skin I wanted to give it a try, and I was really able to see a difference in my complexion after a few uses. Worth the cost for sure!
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I had to see what all the hype was about and decided to splurge on this product. It did meet my expectations although I feel like it compares to cheaper alternatives. I liked how it was lightweight and not too oily.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm on the fence about this stuff. My skin has its good and bad days, and I'm not sure how much of it is effected by this. It's also really oily and doesn't sink into the skin the way I hoped it would. I also do not like the scent at all (my fiancé always says my face smells like tea after, ha!) I think this might be a overhyped product.
Mariana G.
Amazing face oil! Keeps the skin clarified moisturized and balanced! It's little pricey but in my opinion it's totally worth it! Apply every night before your moisturizer and after a week you can already see results
Chelsea A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face looks brighter and my complexion is clearer after a night of this oil. I worried that it may be too much for my combination skin but it never breaks me out! It is on the higher end of the price range but it lasts a while and is totally worth it.
Gloria B.
Had high hopes for this but this just didn't work for me. If I used it every night it irritates my skin. I tried to go down to 2-3 nights a week but really saw no difference in my skin. I prefer using the Josie Marin oil at night.
Ashley H.
Agua Dulce, CA
I live for this night serum it makes my skin instantly plumper and fine lines disappear it is a bit pricey as is all of sundays stuff but it is a very effective serum the only that some might it like is the strong smell it has.....
Dana P.
Staten Island, NY
I dont see it do much. I don't like the way it absorbs into my face. If I am spending money on something like this, especially this amount, I want to see this wok almost instantly. A month later and I got not much out of it. Get a sample before you leap
Michelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is the bomb. My skin has changed so much since I began using this product. I finally feel comfortable going out with no makeup. Given that I have dry skin I love a harsh product in the form of an oil.
Jamie B.