BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jordan E.
I use this every night and swear by it, I wake up with my skin looking better than it did at night. I even suggested it to my friend and now she's obsessed. Don't let the blue color scare you as it's shocking at first
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
This stuff is amazing. It's truly the best oil. It does so many things, hydrates, protects, smooths, and calms. I purchased this item at Sephora, the price is a tad steep for me but I do believe it is worth the money.
Joshua M.
After one use of this, I woke up the next morning with the most smooth, glowing, soft skin I've ever experienced. It melts into the skin immediately and provides a cushion of moisture that I've never experienced from an oil before. I adoooore this product.
Mariah W.
Fairfax, VA
Very moisturizing oil. Definitely helped with the redness. I may repurchase if I don't get the results I want from another pile I am currently trying. Just need alternatives because it is so pricey!! Loved it though !
Rachelle M.
This is a great product to use for improving overall skin appearance!! It's gentle enough to use every night and I noticed a difference after 2 uses!! The price is too much for me though and I feel that there are other products more reasonably priced that work well for me so I will not purchase again.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
The scent is something to get used to. It won’t attract a lover. But it works! It really makes your skin look better. I used it when my face was so irritated from all of the sampling I was doing from subscription boxes.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I am OBSESSED! I don't know why I didn't believe the hype about Luna; when a product has that many good reviews, there's gotta be something there. With Sunday Riley's Luna Oil, it's definitely there. I have large pores around my nose, blackheads on my chin, hormonal breakouts around the edges of my face, and mostly major, major redness all over my face. Luna has cleared ALL of that up in just a couple of weeks. My favorite part about it is that I don't have to use an expensive cleanser or toner (I know that if I did, the results would be even better, but at $105 I could only buy one expensive skin care product at a time), I just use my regular products along with the oil and have seen a DRAMATIC difference. I (obviously) could go on about it forever. Love love LOOOOOVE it! ❤️
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm on the fence about this stuff. My skin has its good and bad days, and I'm not sure how much of it is effected by this. It's also really oily and doesn't sink into the skin the way I hoped it would. I also do not like the scent at all (my fiancé always says my face smells like tea after, ha!) I think this might be a overhyped product.
Kris A.
Kansas City, KS
It goes on smooth and feels good while sleeping, my issue with it is I broke out the next day. This could be due to it or due to something completely different but I think I'll stuck with their ufo oil line instead.
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
I use this product almost every night and i love it. The packaging is great and i highly recommend this product to people who are new to using oils for night time
Jamie B.