BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Luukia M.
Yes five stars this product is amazing. I love to lather my face up with this oil and sleep. In the morning your skin feels so soft and subtle like new baby skin. I would highly recommend and repurchase this over and over.
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
This product is waaaaaaay hyped up. The packaging and the blue oil are gorgeous but I didn't see any significant changes from using the oil over a month. Disappointed because I expected more from it and would not repurchase
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Leaves a nice scent, from the essential oils in the mix. It is a nice oil, is definitely pricey as are most Sunday products. I haven't used daily as it is a little bit harsh for my skin to take. I would purchase a small size, but would not purchase the large one.
Jackie V.
Houston
I have been using for about 3 months. Some days I think it's a miracle worker, others, I'm not so sure. Will continue to use up the bottle and see how I feel, but not convinced yet. It is a nice evening moisturizer, though.
Tara C.
My skin was happy with this but 1) I'm pregnant and then will be breast feeding so I read you can't use it and 2) it's SUPER expensive and 3) it does stain white sheets. If you're ok with those 3 things then you'll love it.
Sana R.
Okay, I really thought this product would do a lot but I couldn't even use it long bc the smell was SO, ridiculously horrible. I didn't notice anything that would make me want to get through the smell. Wouldn't repurchase.
Jasmine A.
I don't understand the hype over this oil. The smell was very unpleasant and I honestly didn't see any effects. It's very costly but for not seeing any results I would say it's not worth it. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Catherine T.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this before I was really educated in the Sunday Riley line. I liked the product itself but found it didn't address my concerns of anti aging. I would still use the line but swap out products to hyper focus on aging.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I love this brand however I didn’t like this product. It did not work well with my skin. I was so disappointed too! Their packaging is nice and they are on the higher end of products. I def would recommend the brand though
Mina N.
I was underwhelmed. It left my skin a blue tint (which didn't really go away no matter how much I massaged it into my skin) and the smell is absolutely awful, WAY too scented. Didn't see a difference in my skin either
Jamie B.