BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
J L.
King of Prussia, PA
I absolutely love this night oil. I wake up the next day looking refreshed (and dare I say younger!). Highly recommend for anyone looking for night time skin care.
Stephanie H.
Trinity
The Sunday Riley Luna face oil is blue first off which Ai think is pretty cool. I use it in my nightly routine 2-3 times a week because my skin seems to react to it if I use it more often. I find that it does seem to plump my fine lines. You only have to use a small amount being that it is an oil. Make sure you massage it into either your entire face or just your problem areas well so the oil sinks in. I am giving it 4 stars based upon the funky smell it has. It is hard to describe but I would recommend you smelling it first either at Sephora or Nordstrom before purchasing. The benefits definitely outweigh the smell but I had to be fair and remove a star based upon that.
Jacqueline D.
Azusa
I use this in conjunction with the Good Genes by Sunday Riley in the travel size box. And, oh mai gosh, my face feels like a baby'a butt. So smooth. I have oily skin but it doesn't make my skin feel greasy. Love this product.
Briana W.
Larkspur, CA
Great nightly Moisturizer if you struggle with acne and still want something with anti-aging benefits. It's expensive, but if you get it in the duo with Good Genes it's not too bad and the two products work great together.
Stephanie F.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it a couple nights a week after Good Genes & always wake up to smooth beautiful skin. I find it’s a bit much for my skin for nightly usage.
Rebecca D.
Trenton, NJ
Huge Sunday Riley fan and huge fan of this oil! Pairs really well with the Good Genes and I like how gentle it is on the skin. Makes my skin look and feel glowly and smooth and really helped clear up some of my dark spots!
Sara S.
Nashville
I've only been using this for a couple of nights and I do also use a retinoid so that may be why I haven't noticed much of a difference since I added it into my regimen.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I've been using this every night before bed for over a month now and it is absolutely amazing! My skin has evened out. I'm neither dry or oily, even though I always am with my combo skin. I will be buying more of this for sure!
Mia V.
Richmond
As someone with super oily skin, I really liked this product. It absorbs well into the skin, and layers well under moisturizers. I would definitely buy this oil again
Gabrielle Y.
Would give it 4.5 stars if I could. Really love this oil but hate that it used artificial colors. I could care less about what color it is! The retinol in here really works though. I like to use it at night whenever I feel like my skin needs some extra moisture
Jamie B.