BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emma S.
Van nuys , CA
My skin was a little compromised when I tried this product but it caused a severe breakout overnight and I had to return it. I switched to another brand of retinol and had great results just a few days later. I am concerned about the added dyes which may have increased the irritation to my skin, as this line is promoted as “plant based”. I’m a licensed esthetician and dyes can be very irritating and are absolutely not neccessary in skin care products. I think this brand gets a little too much credit as there are much better lines out there.
Anvita G.
Irving, TX
This serum is amazing for plumping the skin and helps to brighten the skin. I notice that my skin laps this product up and you can see the wonders it does overnight. I gave it 4 stars because it is incredibly expensive and I hate the scent. I would definitely repurchase this as it's become a vital part in my skincare routine.
Tracy G.
I religiously use the Luna sleeping night oil, I've bought 4 bottles now because I can't be without it! It just leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth in the morning, and after blending it in. I do use in combination with the Good Genes so I get double the benefit.
Georgia P.
New Rochelle, NY
I actually got this product as a sample from fashion week and was a little skeptical at first. However the second I put the oil on my face I knew I had to buy the full bottle.

It almost smells like delicious Earl Grey Tea mixed with Retinol - definitely really nice to wear to bed. It doesn't feel overly oily but you can tell it is keeping your skin hydrated. Will continue to purchase!
Nanako M.
Kirkland
It smells like medicinal herb and I prefer natural scented cosmetics over perfumey ones. The consistency is thin dry texture, so it easy to spread out on the face. I have sensitive, dry skin and normally use 3 drops after put light moisturizer on. It is absorbed quickly and not sticky or slimy at all. After a few time uses, I notice that my skin is supple and plumped up, also my pores look minimizing every morning. It is a bit pricy but a little goes a long way and totally worth the money. I will buy this for someone special or myself again.
Arielle B.
Irving, TX
I really love this product. It does not cause breakouts and it’s effective at toning my dry skin. I use this product heavily in the winter and 2-3 times a week in the summer. I have bought this several times over , however it’s pricey...but a little goes a long way .
Kasey S.
Westchester, CA
Absolutely cannot rave about this product enough.

I purchased it to help decrease the presence of lines around my mouth. I've used it for about 6 months and it 100% works. A little goes a long way, so the $100 price point I believe is totally fair. This bottle is still going strong and I can see it lasting another month or so. 7 months value for $100 is absolutely worth it.

It does have a little bit of an odd scent and somewhat tints the skin blue, but other than those cons it's 150% the best skincare product I have ever used.
Angelina S.
Oh my gosh! This oil smells sooo bad and I’m not the one to ever complain about smell, but this has a really strong scent and even when you go to sleep it you can smell it. I felt like the product wasn’t doing anything to my skin except me waking up to an oily face.
Brittney S.
I have been using it on and off for a few weeks now and I honestly don't understand the hype. I have some fine lines between my brows and I have found that it does nothing for it. It is an oil so it certainly moistures the skin but that's it. I don't find it to do anything more than hydrate my skin. Overpriced.
Brittney N.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy Grail for my skin! I bought Juno first and it didn’t really have a noticeable positive effect on my skin, so I was hesitant to splurge on Luna. I got a sample and fell in love first use, bought a full size when my sample ran out and will definitely repurchase.
Jamie B.