BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This works wonders. Yes, it’s a funky smell and is tinted blue - either way I feel it working wonders for my skin. Safe dosage of retinol which works great for anti-aging and acne! Miracle product. Would buy many times over.
Lindsay S.
Evansville, IN
I really like this beauty oil. I don't know if I like it because it comes out blue or if it really is improving my skin. I used a full bottle of this and the genes one and I wouldn't say that I noticed a huge difference. My skin looked nice and hydrated after using but I've moved on to different skin care brands.
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I would good this a five star on how it works however the price is so high. I received a free sample from Sephora. I put in on after my normal night time skin routine. It lasted about four uses. I would purchase it if it didn’t cost so much.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
This is the best night time face oil. I love Sunday riley. It's pricey but well worth it as this bottle will probably last me a year. My skin always feels so nice when I use this. I bought mine at Sephora. I would def recommend this product.
Brylee M.
Olympia, WA
I use this product every other night, and I find that it gives my skin a lot more hydration in the morning when I wake up and start my morning skincare routine. I would buy it again, because my skin isn't the same without it!
Lena B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have been using this for the past 3 months now. So far I haven't seen a big difference, I'm still waiting to see. The smell doesn't bother me, I find it soothing, and it feels great on my face. I noticed my face feels softer, but I'm still dealing with acne, so it hasn't cleared my face, but has made it softer.
may c.
Santa Cruz, CA
The brand of Sunday Riley appeals to me so much from packaging to ingredients and quality. But for some reason their products maybe aren’t strong enough for my skin. All this oil did was make my skin feel soft in the morning.
Kayla C.
This product is phenomenal. Leaves my face feeling smooth and plump. Whenever I need I need a pick me up in my skincare routine i make sure to utilize this product. The price point is a little expensive but totally worth it.
Christopher M.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my go to's as an anti aging night time oil. Very gentle on the skin just make sure you avoid any type of light exposure otherwise you'll see some redness to the skin but thats just normal when using a product with a retinoid. But LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
Ka Yee L.
San Gabriel
I think a okay product. Maybe it is the product that I am using together. Sometimes I wake up with really good skin and sometime I woke up with whitehead with clog pore. Seems like the oil is too thick and it clogs my pores.
Jamie B.