BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
Love this! I wake up with my skin feeling super moisturized. I look like an oil slick when I put it on, but it’s well worth it. I buy it during the Sephora VIB sale in the kit that also has Good Genes. Best skincare investment
Sarah W.
Laurel, MS
I am officially obsessed!!! Smell is not on point and I wotry what will I do when I get pregnant again but this is magic for my face. Even after 1 treatment it works!!!
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
It was fine. Didn't cause anything bad to happen to my sensitive acne-prone skin but I also didn't notice much different beside slight pore size decrease. Not worth the price in my opinion but works differently for all skin.
Laura G.
This was an awesome product at first. I begin applying it at night in conjunction with other products. My skin type is combo. Unfortunately, after several months of continuous use I didmy notice any difference on my skin. I much prefer Dr. Obagi products or even NUDE.
Valerie N.
I love a good retinol and knew I had to try this. Having the blue tansy tint when applying can take some getting used to but didn't bother me. I couldn't really tell if there was a difference but felt my skin did look brighter
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
I am skin care OBSESSED and this is my hands down favorite product ever. I am 39 and my skin looks like I'm in my early 20s. I believe this product has a lot to do with it. I will throw all my hard earned money at Sunday Riley.
Stephanie G.
Covington, KY
Luna is quite possibly my favorite skincare product. After cleansing my face each night I put four to five drops in my hands and gently rub them together then massage my face. Something about Luna's fragrance is very relaxing to me. In fact, the whole routine feels luxurious. The rejuvenating quality of this oil is evident the morning after your first use. A lot of times I'll wake up and a blemish that had been there yesterday will be gone or barely noticeable!

Yes, the price tag might be a bit steep. However, it works like magic: plumping and calming my skin. With as little oil you need each evening, a full sized bottle will last the majority of the year if not longer. Absolutely will purchase again as soon as I go through this bottle!
Andreina M.
I know the price tag on this product but trust me when I say this is worth every penny. My skin is dry af and I use this on and off and whenever I'm using it my face is just perfection. I cannot stress how amazing this product is
Natalie J.
I have been using the Luna Oil for over two years now. If I forget to use it a night I can definitely tell the next day, it is amazing and it helps keep my skin soft, and helps with anti-aging benefits. It is expensive, but it's worth it! I love it, and would recommend this to anybody looking to improve their skin!
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
Felt nice at application, did what promised at surface, however I found out I may be allergic to something within so I had to personally stop using it. Gave it to a friend and it's doing wonders for her! Such a shame for me :/
Jamie B.