BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kayla T.
Traverse City
Awesome product. Definitely left my face feeling nice and smooth and would recommend to anyone!  Try yours and let everyone know how wonderful this product is.
Megan R.
I love this in my pm skincare routine I picked it up when the November Sephora sale happened and I'm so glad I did. It doesn't irritate my skin but with regular use I've definitely seen improvement. This is something I will always use.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
This night sleeping oil is heaven in a bottle. I wake up with my skin looking and feeling amazing. I am on my second bottle! It really is an incredible product. I highly recommend it especially if you are into anti aging products.
Diana S.
Florence
I use this every single night I thought at first it would be bad for my skin and it’s sooo good and I actually got it in boxycharm and when I ran out I had to go get more
Liz R.
Crowley , TX
I didn't notice any difference after 1.5 months. I have oily skin and it made me break out after each use. It didn't absorb well and most of the product ended up on my pillow as I slept. Will be trying a different nightime regime.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
This oil is AMAZING! It freak me out that it’s blue until I read it had blue tansy in it. Every time I used it at night I can see a brighter and clear result in the morning. I definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
This product made my skin feel nice and hydrated but I absolutely hate that it's green. It stains everything on my counter. It also smells HORRIBLE. I love this brand but they really need to reformulate that smell, I can't buy this no matter how nice it feels on.
Liv M.
Fork, SC
This is my favorite night oil. It works well with my other nighttime products, and it sinks into my skin very well. It hydrates my skin well, but it doesn’t clog my pores or make me oilier than usual. It smells really good too!
Izgi Y.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is a miracle! It's very healing and moisturizing! Whenever I use this mask, I wake up with super smooth, plump, healthy, and glowing skin! It's on the pricey side, but trust me it's worth every penny! You can easily find them in store or online at Sephora!
Catherine L.
Louisville, KY
I love this sleeping oil, it has done wonders for my skin. It works best with the Good Genes treatment over top, but even without it it's great. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the smell, but the benefits outweigh that
Jamie B.