BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Morgan L.
This came in a sample set, and i tried it a couple of times. Personally, this product didn't dry down or soak in enough for me. I give my serums/oils half an hour to set before i moisturize and go to bed but i still felt shiny and my pillow smelled like it until washed. Maybe better for drier skin, i won't be reusing
Roxy v.
new york
Obsessed with this brand. I use the Luna Oil then wait a minute then use the Good Genes. My skin looks amazing !!! This product delivers. No irritation etc. I will continue buy (until something equally amazing catches my eye ) ;)
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Used for to days so far. Leaves my skin feeling very oily and definitely try your best to avoid your eyes. Makes my eyelashes heavy and vision cloudy. The smell is not the best but not horrible. Seen great reviews so waiting to see mine
Brooke S.
Cross Lanes , WV
This product is very emollient and a little goes a long way! It keeps my skin hydrated and the glass vile makes it seem luxurious. It hydrated my skin and I woke up with more supple and glowing skin. I would definitely recommend!
kimberly w.
Leominster, MA
The smell alone will put you to sleep. Waking up in the morning your skin is plump and very awake looking. It can be used for all skin types. The only downfall of this product is the price, it is expensive (to me) and because of that I am not sure if I would repurchase.
Kayla T.
Traverse City
Awesome product. Definitely left my face feeling nice and smooth and would recommend to anyone!  Try yours and let everyone know how wonderful this product is.
Eliana M.
Fostoria , OH
This oil works great with the night serum it's soft on your skin the smell is ok not the best but the results are amazing and the price is worth it I love and will be buying it again Sunday Riley is an amazing brand for skin care
Ashley M.
Bellflower, CA
An amazingly thick and hydrating night oil. It's a good value for the price but has a weird smell. I typically put this on after my lactic acid. It really helps my texture and dry skin. I have repurchased it 2 in the last 3 years.
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
I tried this product out as a sample it was to die for the only thing that has stopped me from buying it is the price but the quality of this brand is worth it, after using this over night for a couple days my skin felt brand new
Tamara Z.
La Crosse , WI
I've already reviewed this product but I absolutely love it! It leaves my skin feeling great in the morning and I can't wait to try more from this brand in the future!!!
Jamie B.