BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rachel S.
It's not a bad product I just don't like the fact that it's blue. Not sure that it was necessary to add coloring. I hate that most makeup products use unnecessary ingredients. It feels nice when you put it on but I didn't see a significant difference in my skin over time.
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff is amazing! I already notice a difference in the overall quality of my skin. My lines have lessened, my skin tone is more even and the texture has smoothed out. It smells and feels amazing and I'm definitely getting more
Thazin L.
This oil is really brightening. The morning after I use it, my face is super glowing. I got this from Sephora in a sample kit of Sephora best of skincare. It was my favorite product in the box. It is too pricy for me to buy though.
Hannah H.
Wyoming
I think this works okay. I don't think I'd repurchase, I think you can get other products out there that do the same job for cheaper. It is pretty, smooth and feels silky.
member-4f7698e7e
Was a little hesitant to use this product because of the oil consistency and my skin is oily naturally, but I love this! Even though it is oil it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave me oily. In fact it leaves my skin with a nice glow and wake up with my skin looking good!
Kathy Z.
charlotte
I love Sunday Riley products. I feel this does such an amazing job with clearing little pimples it evens out your skin too. I have some scarring on my face and I feel it made a difference on it significantly. Overall super love it.
ada r.
Houston , TX
I have so many good things to say about this oil. I put it on at night after cleansing my skin and before going to bed and I wake up with a pretty glow. Also helps with dark spots and to help even out the skin and hydrate it.
Rachel R.
Fairfax, VA
Love the way this works on my skin, my forhead wrinkles are NO MORE thanks to this product. I use only two drops every other night and it works like a dream! I love a product like this which is so minimal but has such great results!
Laurie A.
This item was very easy to add into my nightly routine. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and I enjoy the texture. I saw great results when I used this and cannot wait to buy another bottle. Only complaint is I wish it was bigger!!
Neha R.
This product is supposed to increase cell turnover, help with blemishes and wrinkles and moisturize. It really didn't do any of the above for me other than provide a minimal amount of moisture. I really don't like the blue artificial coloring that fools customers into thinking there is more blue tansy in it than there really is. There are better retinoid products in the market.
Jamie B.