BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hannah H.
Wyoming
I think this works okay. I don't think I'd repurchase, I think you can get other products out there that do the same job for cheaper. It is pretty, smooth and feels silky.
Jordana V.
This product work greats with other products but on its own it's not as big as the price tag. I don't know if I would repurchase but I'm certainly finishing it. I just think that for 106 dollars it should make miracles on it's own.
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff is amazing! I already notice a difference in the overall quality of my skin. My lines have lessened, my skin tone is more even and the texture has smoothed out. It smells and feels amazing and I'm definitely getting more
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product isn't for everyone, but I personally loved it. I didn't think the smell was horrible...but I don't expect my skincare to always smell like roses. This really helped my skins texture and the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
I love Sunday Riley products. I feel this does such an amazing job with clearing little pimples it evens out your skin too. I have some scarring on my face and I feel it made a difference on it significantly. Overall super love it.
Jennifer E.
I love everything about this product but the smell ( which reminds me of mildew ). I noticed a change in my skin in just a few days. My skin looked more even and dark spots were lighter. I had very little peeling and dry spots but just make sure to use a really good moisturizer. I love this oil and will continue to use!!!
Rachel R.
Fairfax, VA
Love the way this works on my skin, my forhead wrinkles are NO MORE thanks to this product. I use only two drops every other night and it works like a dream! I love a product like this which is so minimal but has such great results!
Rachel W.
annapolis
I have noticed such an amazing difference in my skin since using this. I use at night in combination with Good Genes; my skin is so smooth and refined. This is an amazing oil for acne as well. The price is steep, but WELL worth it.
Neha R.
This product is supposed to increase cell turnover, help with blemishes and wrinkles and moisturize. It really didn't do any of the above for me other than provide a minimal amount of moisture. I really don't like the blue artificial coloring that fools customers into thinking there is more blue tansy in it than there really is. There are better retinoid products in the market.
Melissa P.
Los Alamitos , CA
Amazinggggggg!!! Hands down the best face & neck oil ever! Very expensive but I'm a firm believer that skin care should never be cheap it's best to invest in the best skin care ever since it is the largest organism of the human body
Jamie B.