BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I really love this oil! It’s a retinoid and my skin just soaks it all up!!! I would recommend to anyone. I use it with the good genes and my La Mer moisturizer and I wake up with the brightest, most moisturized skin. Do not sleep on this!
Allison F.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is something I don't think I will ever stop using. Some people have mentioned that they don't like the smell but I think it's fine. I use this product in combination with Sunday Riley's Good Genes and my skin has never been softer!
Jennifer D.
Joppa, MD
I love this stuff... my skin has never looked better. I got this as a deluxe sample and I have been using it for the past month every night. It really lasts for a long time.
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is sent from heaven!!!!! I had hyper pigmentation and it took it away COMPLETELY in a week. I will say that 6 months after I ran out, it returned but not as bad. It seriously saved my life. It is pricey but it is so worth it!!!
Kat P.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil is nice and soaks right into my skin. I have noticed a significant difference in my skin since using this with Good Genes by Sunday Riley. My pores have gotten smaller and my skin is brighter. When I use this at night and I wake up my skin feels youthful and moisturized. The product is a bit pricey but definitely worth it for the quality of this oil!!
Lauren F.
This stuff feels so luxurious! It's heavy enough that I sometimes feel I can go without moisturizer on top, but sinks in with a gentle massage. The botanical scent is soothing at bedtime, and by morning your skin's feeling fresh to death.
Natalie C.
Ardmore, PA
Amazing retinol infused in natural cold pressed oils. This is a phenomenal product that helps with fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It promotes hydration and clarity to the skin. It is not safe for pregnancy and can only be used at night.
Lacretia T.
Denver, CO
The Sunday Riley sleeping oil is great. I purchased it from Sephora and although it was an investment, it works without being too harsh, and the scent is herbal and relaxing. I love the packaging and it's easy to apply right before bed.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
This stuff is great! Lasts for a long time. I was a bit put off by the price but because it lasts so long I can justify it. I don't use it all of the time, but I can tell a difference when I do. It helps so much with hyper pigmentation.
Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
The Luna oil is wonderful! My skin has never looked better! I always wake up with super soft glowing skin after I use it. And I get a ton of compliments on how great my skin looks. A bottle lasts a long time and I use it every night religiously.
Jamie B.