BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Jacqui  .
Fullerton
Purchased at: Sephora
Luna, I love you!! So incredible. I feel like a glowing goddess. This oil feels like it transforms skin overnight. The retinol is effective, the oil is hydrating, i wake up and am excited to look in the mirror when i use this. I truly love this product, I’ve repurchased it 5 times. I highly recommend (especially paired with good genes)
Bridget S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so much. This is my holy grail paired with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment. Definitely have to ease yourself into the treatments, but you can work up to using them every night! It is pricey but worth it. I have normal to dry, sensitive skin and this works for me. It have re-texturized my skin and made a difference in pore size. I have repurchased this about 4 times now.
Tara S.
Owosso, MI
It's a splurge, but it's great. It's not your average oil or Retinol. If you are worried that Retinol may make you red or peel, then try this one. The packaging is beautiful, and I like you can buy a smaller size at Sephora (plus they usually have this and the vitamin C in a set)!
Tori K.
Purchased at: Sephora
so i’ll start by saying i don’t love the smell but i think others would enjoy it but it just kinda smells medicine-y to me and since you use this before bed it’s not my fav buuuut this sh*t is amazing. it’s a retinol so it’s suppose to be drying but i feel as though the oil is actually pretty hydrating and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all! i don’t wake up with a red face which i almost always have when using a retinol/oid at nighttime and after about two weeks use i saw an improvement in my skin texture and elasticity which is why despite the smell i give it a 5/5
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
I just started using this oil but I love what it does for my face! I have oily skin so face oils always make me nervous, but over night I always see great results with this! It has a neat blue-green color and smells a little herb-y but that all goes away soon after rubbing it in!
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
First of all this product is hella expensive. I purchased in a kit at Sephora. When it ran out, I decided not to purchase a full size because I didn’t notice any difference in my skin using it vs not using it. My skin is not dry, so I don’t know if I would fully benefit from this.
Brandy G.
La Plata
This is a wonderful product.  I use it every night and have for about 3 months. It's pricey but it's results are worth it.  It helps with elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles and for me luminosity. A little goes a long way and it can be layered upon other serums/creams.
Sarah B.
Hurlock, MD
To say I love this would be an understatement. I’m pretty obsessed. Not only do I wake up in the morning with baby soft skin, but this combined with my good genes has evened out my skin, helped reduce the signs of aging like fine lines, and dark spots. My sunday riley holy grail
Amelia T.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Works well! Took about two weeks to really see the results, but I love the results when combined with good genes. Did not flare up my Rosacea which was a concern with retinol and was moisturizing on its own but also pairs well with a night cream. You also get a decent amount for the cost, the bottle lasted me quite a few months
Jess T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the BOMB. A little goes a long way, so the bottle lasts months. I use this every night along with Good Genes and I haven’t even used half of the bottle yet 6 months in. You only need a few drops. It has a very potent smell, howeverrrrrr after you first apply, you don’t really notice it. Once you apply Goos Genes after (which has a nicer smell) you are golden. I used to have texture issues but my face feels like a baby’s bottom in the morning. I’m very satisfied and will continue to buy as long as SR continues to produce. A definite must have product.
Jamie B.