BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
This is my favorite night oil. I noticed a huge difference in my skin texture after continued use of this oil. I have purchased both the full size and travel size and both are equally good. It's a high price point but I definitely believe it's worth it
Angeline C.
I really love using this stuff. I give it four stars because of the artificial blue dye they use that serves no other purpose other than looks. Also, the price is very high for the small amount of product. I do like how it makes my skin feel.
Emma M.
I love this oil! I use it at night (it absorbs well so I don’t have to worry about getting my pillow greasy) and I wake up with smaller looking pores and an even complexion in the morning. Definitely a staple in my skincare routine.
Ann S.
This night oil is good even if you have oily skin. I bought this in Sephora. I put it on at night, since this contains retinol. The results have proven this to be effective. My hyper-pigmentation has decreased.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I just love this oil . It really helps me for acne and dark spots and my skin looks more healthier . I almost used half bottle and I would recommend this product. It's amazing oil and I would like to buy again I brought mine from Sephora .
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Yes, it's pricey, yes it's blue and looks weird but you NEED this in your life. I've been using Luna Oil for about 6months now and have seen a huge difference in my skin. No more breakouts (thank you retinoids), plump and firm skin.
Rachel R.
Fairfax, VA
Love the way this works on my skin, my forhead wrinkles are NO MORE thanks to this product. I use only two drops every other night and it works like a dream! I love a product like this which is so minimal but has such great results!
Rachel W.
annapolis
I have noticed such an amazing difference in my skin since using this. I use at night in combination with Good Genes; my skin is so smooth and refined. This is an amazing oil for acne as well. The price is steep, but WELL worth it.
Tana M.
Medina, OH
I first got to use this from my job in my gratis bag and loved it and once my sample was gone I had to purchase it and use it faithfully every night in my skincare routine
Katiryna S.
West Warwick, RI
This product blew me away. I love this night oil so much. I use this almost every night. I wake up in the morning and my skin feel so hydrated and smooth! It really calms my skin and takes away all of my redness. Every morning my skin is plumped and wrinkle free
Jamie B.