BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
I really wanted to love this. It helped my acne a lot and was very hydrating however I was very allergic to the fragrance in it and broke out in hives. But my acne did decrease and it smells lovely. If you have sensitive skin stay far away.
haley h.
indianapolis
I was so excited when I was ordered this product at Sephora... but once I tried the product for a few weeks I was still disappointed 😔 and on another note I feel that this product is ridiculously overpriced I love the packaging hate the price tag
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
I can't say enough good things about Sunday Riley. Good Genes got me hooked and everything I try just keep pulling me in. I love this oil and I feel like it really helps add moisture and life back into my skin. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
I honestly cannot live without this oil.  I've noticed a tremendous difference in the size and clarity of my pores since implementing this product into my nighttime routine.  It works miracles and I wake up with a youthful glow every morning.
Katherine F.
Freeport, NY
I love this night oil. I thought it was gonna be a little tough on my skin since it has retinol but wow was I wrong. I have sensitive skin and the first night I saw a difference. My skin was really soft in the morning as wasn't red either.
Corey P.
Wilton Manors, FL
This was a great product especially for redness, dryness, and fine lines in the face. What’s nice is this is a natural brand so being sensitive don’t you fret you’ll be ok! It’s a little pricey but totally worth the investment in your skin.
kelli c.
Pflugerville, TX
I love how refreshing this night oil feels. I ended up purchasing this from Anthropologie, so it definitely is a little on the pricier end of the spectrum. The only complaint I have is that the smell isn't that great, but I guess it is because of all the special ingredients, right?
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
I got this as a sample size in a Sephora Favorites kit, and I loved it. A little goes a long way, so the vial lasted quite some time. I love products with German chamomile, and this one left my skin feeling soft and hydrated in the morning.
Jess E.
Saint Paul, MN
Beautiful product! It's very expensive but worth every penny. I'm not able to use retinol, it's too hard on my skin but I can use this. It also works so well, my skin is so even toned and clear. Get a sample at Sephora- you won't regret it.
Balquiria B. M.
Ashburn, VA
It’s a nice oil, I do prefer the drink elephant one. This one is also beautiful, just a little heavier and the scent is way too strong for my taste. I like to rub it in and wait until it soaks up, otherwise it will leave marks on your pillow
Jamie B.