BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rebeca P.
Honestly, I have no idea how well this works as I wasn't able to use it beyond the samples I got because it smells SO bad! Like it made me feel ill. I know it's quite raved about and I wish I could use it for a good month to see how well it works.
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
omg this stuff is the most amazing oil. it is super lightweight and smells great. i can actually notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes within a very short period of time. i would buy this a million times except i'm not a millionaire, so that is the only downfall is the price.
Lorena M.
Pricey but your getting a ton of product. I felt the difference in my skin overnight. Even though I have oily skin this did not make me greaser, the product sinks in very nicely. I felt like it made me look younger and my skin brighter.
Emily W.
Love the effect this product has on my skin. I am very acne prone and this does not aggravate my skin at all. It does an amazing job refining and tightening pores over all and helps to minimize the cystic spots I do have. Definitely an amazing retinol - has never caused dryness/peeling.
Navneet K.
Flemington, NJ
I LOVE this. My skin has never been better since I started using it 3 months ago. It's super expensive but I think it has been worth it. I bought the smaller bottle and I'm about to get another one. It has made my skin more alive and hydrated.
Anna M.
Arnold, CA
This stuff is bomb! Use it at night when my skin is going through a bad breakout, or super dry. I wake up with fresh, soft, supple skin. The only thing I didn't like at first was the smell, but I got used to it. I wish it wasn't so pricey or I would definitely use it on a regular basis.
Breanna R.
Ventura , CA
I can not say enough good things about this oil!! I was looking for a retinol based serum to help cut down on my breakouts and clear up old acne spots, but have sensitive skin and knew I needed something light. After a lot of searching and reviewing, I came across this and it has CHANGED. MY. SKIN. My pores are smaller, fine lines are less visible, I produce less oil and my dark spots are clearing up, but most of all, my breakouts are few and far between now and I had tried what felt like everything! I recently ran out, and went a little over a week without it before I got my new bottle and in just that short time, I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. That's when I really, REALLY knew, this stuff worked and I wasn't just imagining it. Even my husband noticed. I will never ever  be without this in my routine. It's my holy grail go-to product for sure! Yes, it's worth the price. A bottle lasts me a little over 3.5 months using 6 drops/night.
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
I wanted to try this product because i had heard it was great for the skin. i used this for about 3 days and notice my skin feeling smooth, bright, and my breakout was disappearing. Its gentle on the skin highly recommend this product .
Elaine L.
I love it. It has single-handedly brought my skin from blah to brilliant. It doesn't break me out and no, it doesn't leave a weird blue film behind. I got my first sample of it from Sephora and liked it so much I bought it. And you should too.
Allison P.
Northville, MI
I'm 20 years old I have combination skin that is very sensitive. I got this with the Sunday Riley lactic acid treatment. I use the treatment in the morning and the luna at night. I have found the best way to use this is to combine the oil with your moisturizer.
Jamie B.